James was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania on November 20th, 1985.
He was born the middle-child of Larry Grant, who worked as the Sheriff of Lehigh County. He was raised under the idea that justice should be upheld steadfastly.
He went onto become a postgraduate with a major in Criminal Justice, and a minor in Political Science. He worked with a local law firm for several years, before starting his own business that went on to become very successful.
Years later, he ran a campaign for Pennsylvania's seventh congressional district, and became their representative.
- PRs linking to this character: Grant Becomes RNC Chairman
- RNC Chair Grant on Marsha Blackburn
- RNC Chair Grant on Ted Cruz
- RNC Chair Grant on ALERT Act
- RNC Chair Grant on Enhancing Credit Opportunities in Rural America Act
- RNC Chair Grant on Preserving America's Battlefields Act
- RNC Chair Grant on Joint Resolution to Condemn the Alt Right
- RNC Chair Grant announces House party leadership