TedderVision
Shiggy

Pre-Reset Pass The Time Thread

I am bored now that the round is pretty much over and the new one won't start until the reset so I am making this thread. Share a favorite/funny moment this round or fun

The highlights for me this round for me (besides making the show.....that was pretty fun) was the watching the twitter wars going on in the background. I found it all very entertaining. 

• Like 1

The biggest surprise to me this round was Trump's influence on gameplay. I've adminned a lot of games, but this is my first for several years. The difference is noticeable. Trump has severely lowered the bar of appropriate political discourse (for the worse imho).

16 minutes ago, Bruce said:

The biggest surprise to me this round was Trump's influence on gameplay. I've adminned a lot of games, but this is my first for several years. The difference is noticeable. Trump has severely lowered the bar of appropriate political discourse (for the worse imho).

You mean players in this game acted worse IC because of Trump's antics?

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

I don't think that is because of Trump. 

Edited by Kyle Fitzgerald

5 hours ago, Shiggy said:

You mean players in this game acted worse IC because of Trump's antics?

1 hour ago, Kyle Fitzgerald said:

Yeah, I take back that comparison. It does feel different now, but it'd be unfair to blame that on Trump.

15 hours ago, Kyle Fitzgerald said:

I don't think so either. It was more of a few players already being b-holes even if there was no trump.

The Mossad, killed the Ambassador under pretense to draw attention away from CIA while they propably false flagged opposition leaders death, and urged the military to attempt a coup. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shiggy said:

I don't think so either. It was more of a few players already being b-holes even if there was no trump.

On 12/2/2017 at 7:38 PM, Bruce said:

Probably a little bit of both, to be honest haha. I admit I was probably a little harsher than necessary at times, but I do think some people (on both sides) took it a bit too far. 

I bet Fitz killed the ambassador :P

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 1:56 AM, Bruce said:

I am curious if anyone has figured it out yet though. Any ideas?

Bluto will rise to power as the next Marxist dictator of Venezuela. :P 

42 minutes ago, Clauson said:

Probably a little bit of both, to be honest haha. I admit I was probably a little harsher than necessary at times, but I do think some people (on both sides) took it a bit too far. 

I bet Fitz killed the ambassador :P

Just now, Shiggy said:

Bluto will rise to power as the next Marxist dictator of Venezuela. :P 

Yea and premier Bluto of Venezuela declares war on the U.S

43 minutes ago, Clauson said:

Yea, I took things personally as well when I could have lightened up about it..........and for that I am sorry.

• Like 1

I want to formally apologize to @Kyle Fitzgerald and @Shiggy for the way I behaved last round.  I don't apologize for making a third party because I think it was fun (at least for those involved) but I do want to apologize for the way I left the party and for any hard feelings.  To answer any questions, no I still don't intend to play next round but that has nothing to do with the player base and everything to do with how Tedder is choosing to run this game and we've had discussions about this.  When the time comes Tedder is ready to fully commit to running this site as a Gov Sim and he hires a team of dedicated Admins I would be happy to either be one of the Admins or a player.  Either way my involvement going forward is entirely based on whether or not Tedder chooses to take his Govsim seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.