I Am Anti-Abortion....Change My Mind

7 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

So which is it @Bluto?

Is the start of life

1) mental self awareness

OR

2) birth?

It cannot be both

Even babies after birth are not self aware as you defined before so if you are saying that mental self awareness is the beginning of life, you are contradicting yourself when you added birth as a condition. 

11 hours ago, Will Conway said:

I am not trying to change your mind at all.  I hope you do not change your mind.  Abortion is a monstrous crime and the purest expression of evil in the world today.

Well so far nobody has......because so far I have not heard one valid argument. 

No the cold blooded shooting of another person simply because you didn't trust their outward appearance (i.e Treyvon Martin) is the "purest expression of evil in the world today." Telling a woman what she can and cannot do especially when you don't have the same sexual reproductive bits that are required for giving birth is just asinine.

•  
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Mark said:

No the cold blooded shooting of another person simply because you didn't trust their outward appearance

.....Like being an unborn HUMAN baby..............next clip

22 hours ago, Mark said:

Telling a woman what she can and cannot do especially when you don't have the same sexual reproductive bits that are required for giving birth is just asinine.

•  

What is truly asinine is creating a FALSE difference between shooting someone in cold blooded murder........and tearing off a 22 week old baby's limbs and head one by one. 

Also.......you have not rebutted any of my claims other than making an argument equivalent to an  IQ of 45.

• Thanks 1

Remember to remain respectful to one another please. We can disagree on very important issues without questioning the intelligence of the person we disagree with.

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Remember to remain respectful to one another please. We can disagree on very important issues without questioning the intelligence of the person we disagree with.

I did not question Mark's intelligence @Bruce, I questioned the intelligence of the argument. Those are two separate things. Mark is very intelligent and I do not question that, the argument ion the other hand was unintelligent and nonsensical. 

On 2/2/2018 at 11:27 AM, Shiggy said:

Well so far nobody has......because so far I have not heard one valid argument. 

The valid arguement is BABIES ARE ONLY HUMANS ONCE THEY ARE BORN which is scientifically untrue

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Batman said:

The valid arguement is BABIES ARE ONLY HUMANS ONCE THEY ARE BORN which is scientifically untrue

I guess it being scientifically untrue would render it invalid as an argument. :P:P 

21 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

I guess it being scientifically untrue would render it invalid as an argument. :P:P 

Exactly

• Like 1

As for me what makes a baby have life?  Heartbeat? 6 weeks. Brain? 6-7 weeks. So ideally I am pro-choice up until the 6th week.  

6 hours ago, Bluto said:

As for me what makes a baby have life?  Heartbeat? 6 weeks. Brain? 6-7 weeks. So ideally I am pro-choice up until the 6th week.  

I am glad we can at least agree on 6 weeks. That is definitely a start.