TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Macmillan

@CongressMac

@CongressMac: It warms my heart to see the GOP primaries engaging constructively on the issue of climate change, it is good to see that we have moved on from a party of deniers and naysayers to a party of action, ideas and engagement

@CongressMac: I personally welcome Mr Ward's stance on freedom of religion and of conscience giving business owners the right to follow their beliefs no matter what. Not sure I'd have used the same language as him with regards to Nazis and Racists though.

@CongressMac -RT-

1 minute ago, Will Conway said:

@WillConway:  I think it is safe to say that most Republicans and conservative evangelicals entirely agree with Congressman Ward on religious freedom!  Praise God!

@CongressMac: Ward doesn't believe in Federalism or in States' Rights, so when you cast your vote in the primaries and maybe even the General Election just remember, a vote for Ward is a vote for an even larger and even more powerful federal government at the expense of YOUR state.

@CongressMac: Has Congressman Ward ever actually read the Constitution? What with thinking that the Speaker of the House has any power to punish a Senator, his total hatred of the idea of states' rights, and his total ignorance of the First Amendment my guess is he hasn't

@CongressMac: The Obama Administration signed us up for lots of treaties without getting Congress to ratify them. This Constitutional injustice cannot be allowed to stand. I call on President Fitzgerald to either remove us from these treaties or put them before Congress for proper ratification

@CongressMac: The news coming out of Afghanistan is downright disturbing, we must be prepared as a nation to go back into Afghanistan if the situation worsens to protect the World from radical Islamic terror

@CongressMac: News that Russia is expanding its grip on East Asia is concerning, we must redouble our efforts to strengthen ties with our historical allies in the region and we must work to build new relationships with other nations in the region

@CongressMac: I would like to personally thank everyone who has campaigned for me this far in the election, the stunning success of March proves that we're still very much in this and next month we can take the lead and the nomination

@CongressMac: For any concerned Democrats out there I can confirm that I am very much alive and that my campaign keeps rolling on through

@CongressMac: I would like to take the time now to thank every one of my colleagues and supporters for their unwavering support and help through this campaign, there are still a great many states in play and we are still very much in it to win it

@CongressMac: Terrific results throughout April, absolutely thrilled with the terrific results across the country. I want to wish Senator Conway the best of luck heading into May, let the best man win

@CongressMac: Once again I would like to congratulate my army of supporters, we've clawed our way back from a big delegate deficit to almost complete parity, next month we can take the nomination!

@CongressMac: Mr Ward believes that the States should be trampled on by the Federal Government, I'm running my campaign on a platform of protecting states' rights and the constitution whilst he's running a campaign predicated on walking all over them

@CongressMac: I would like to congratulate Mr Conway on a well fought campaign won by the narrowest of margins, I wish you every success going forward

@CongressMac: I would like to thank my every supporter for their help during the primary campaign, we've done it but now we have to go and win the General

@CongressMac: It really is heartening to see my opponents attack me personally, when your opponents attack you rather than your ideas what they're really saying is "you're right but I can't stand it"

@CongressMac: Congressman Ward and Senator Solin should engage Congresswoman Van Horn and I in a battle of ideas, not one of personalities

@CongressMac: I find Ward's commitment to reinstating the Estate Tax intriguing, especially in light of the fact that it was never repealed in the first place #NoClue

@CongressMac: I find it laughable that Congressman Ward would seek to excuse himself of his mistake by saying that he believes I have not revealed any part of my platform, tell that to the recipients of my numerous townhalls in the early primary campaigns

@CongressMac: Rest assured that the National Convention will feature a top to bottom run through of my plan to keep America's national revival going strong, building on the successes of the Fitzgerald Administration and the GOP-led United Government

@CongressMac: Mr Ward cannot keep track of which laws and taxes are and are not on the US legal code, how can he be trusted with the keys to the White House to protect those laws? And how too for that matter can the Democrats be trusted with writing these laws?

@CongressMac: Fun fact about the #DemocraticTicket2020, official figures show Senator Solin has more debt than Congressman Ward has money in his campaign finances, how can we trust these people to manage our economy and our federal funds?

@CongressMac: A central plank of my platform will be a balanced budget by the end of my Presidency, will Congressman Ward match this pledge to stop wasting the taxpayers' hard earned cash and indebting their children and grandchildren?

Edited by Macmillan

@CongressMac: Mr Ward is still full of evasion, excuses, and misdirection. He still has no idea which taxes are on the books and he has no idea of the responsibility it is to use other people's money. That is what is painfully clear at the heart of his message #NoClue