TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Macmillan

@CongressMac

Just now, Jsawrie said:

And yet. We have one. 

Also, it’s easy have funding when you get bailed out by the establishment and take PAC money. Just saying

@CongressMac: You call me the establishment? You have been the HmL for four years and if the Dems were to somehow take the House you would be me. I have no problem with being labelled an establishment figure, I have experience at nearly every level of state and federal politics, but don't go pretending that you're some outsider trying to break the mould

@CongressMac: With Congressman Ward there's always an excuse and there's always an evasion. Why would we want that man anywhere near the highest office in the land?

1 minute ago, Jsawrie said:

You didn’t answer the question about PAC money so is that an evasion or just ignoring it? 

@CongressMac: I typically don't pay attention to my opponents' lies, I have not received a cent from PACs in the Primaries or the General, that is a matter of public record and scarcely worth the time it took for me to type it

Edited by Macmillan

@CongressMac: -RT-

Just now, TexAgRepublican said:

House Republicans pass bill to enact broad campaign finance reform, including limiting lobbyist bundling.

@CongressMac: @WillConway if this isn't obstruction I don't know what is. When the bill was passed they got better but never forget that both the then DNC Chair and the then HmL tried to shut the House down to prevent real reform of our healthcare system

Edited by Macmillan

@CongressMac: -RT-

11 minutes ago, Richard said:

In an interview with our own Anderson Cooper, former Solin advisor Kevin Malone said that Solin was an equal partner in his endeavors and he plans to cooperate with any and all investigations into this matter. Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Walsh has announced the start of an investigation.

@CongressMac: How long till Senator Solin does the honourable thing and resigns from the ticket? How long can Congressman Ward hold off and not fire him from the ticket?

@CongressMac: Early polling is looking strong but the election is still two months away, a lot could change, we all need to continue to put maximum effort into this campaign and I look forward to continuing my tour of the country

@CongressMac: We're getting into the final few weeks of the campaign now, let's keep up the pace and keep current polling trends going strong