TedderVision
Jonathan

@RepLouieHong

The latest tweets from Louie F. Hong. Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Louisiana's 2nd district

41 minutes ago, Russ said:

I applaud the President's decision to withdraw our country from the TPP. Will preserve American jobs.

RT
@RepLouieHong
We may be from different parties, but President Fitzgerald has already won my respective with this move. Let's see if he deserves it. #TPP

@RepLouieHong

If the Senate won't stop the construction of the environmentally destructive #KeystonePipeline, I hope that President Fitzgerald will prove himself to be a fighter for the common man and woman and veto the bill. 

@RepLouieHong

Disappointed in @POTUS's decision to sign the #KXLPAA. I hope that he remembers that he was elected as a populist crusader, not a shill for big oil

Edited by Jonathan

@RepLouieHong

It's a shame that Republicans are more focused on getting their PR victory than standing up for sexual harassment and assault survivors. I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to hog the spotlight just to attract donors. #PartyOfMammon

Didn't take long for the Venezuelan strawman to be used. How about looking at every other Western democracy on Earth, or at Scandanavia, where citizens of Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark enjoy some of the highest standards of living in the world!

9 hours ago, Pizzuto said:

As predicted by me on the Allyn Freedom show, Democrats already going for single payer statist healthcare! Rep. Gabriel Gonzales came out not one week after my healthy debate with Rep. Ward endorsing the medical hellscape that is socialized medicine. #WeAintVenezuela

@RepLouieHong

Jesus himself would be disappointed to see the healthcare industry prioritize profits over patients. Remember, he healed the sick and dying without expecting anything in return. #SinglePayerNow

@RepLouieHong

GOP hypocrisy at its finest- they continue to tell us that gun violence is a mental health problem, and that changing our gun laws won't work, then go ahead to vote against funding for mental health programs.

@RepLouieHong

I will be speaking on the House floor shortly on the more appropriately named America Last Healthcare Act

@RepLouieHong

If Republicans think they can silence us and ram through the #ALHA, they're in for a big surprise.

@RepLouieHong

Give children some credit. They know that deadlines and deadlines, and don't ask for four year extensions on seven year projects

@RepLouieHong

If anyone threw a tantrum, it's the Big Pharma shills who cried for years on end about O-care but still don't have a plan to replace it

@RepLouieHong

Macmillan may think he can kick us out for a day, but we'll see whose laughing when the American people kick him and his cronies out for good.

@RepLouieHong

1/3 As I've said before, Republicans couldn't even start drafting a plan to repeal the ACA in seven years, yet they think they can finish the job in four

2/3 Let's be honest here- this "bipartisan committee" will have a Republican chairing it. And they will block any bill that doesn't please their corporate masters and rip away insurance from millions

3/3 Speaker Macmillan can spin #ALHA all he wants, that doesn't change the fact that it is just a way for Republicans to kick the can down the road and leave the next President to deal with the mess 

@RepLouieHog

Rep. Horn is right. Most Americans would prefer Medicare for all. But I don't think that's what Republicans mean when they say to repeal and replace the ACA

@RepLouieHong

1/3 Congressional Republicans apparently didn't even meet with their President to get his support for the #PAA, a bill that they wrote and that they promoted over Rep. Ward's legislation. They couldn't draw up a replacement for Obamacare in seven years either.

2/3 After failing to even get legislation to address sexual assault and harassment enacted and dilly-dallying for seven years while complaining about existing laws, does anyone really think that they will be able to fix the ACA in four years? 

3/3 Democrats lead, Republicans obstruct- even when the former is in opposition and the latter leads the government. Perhaps the GOP should stand aside and let #MedicareForAll become the future of health insurance

@RepLouieHong

Ah yes, the party of families that wants to take healthcare away from millions of Americans. Tell me Mr. Speaker, have you already been offered a job in the private sector, because if I were you, I'd start looking for one

@RepLouieHong

No chance of actually winning the contest, eh? A 2020 run isn't on my radar at this moment- more focused on making America great again right now- but I'm now very tempted. #DeweyDefeatsTruman