TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

@GOP

@CalvinWard4AR Amount of money received for most poorly written legislation 50 mil 

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

@CalvinWard4AR how much money are you getting for the resolution you presented? 100k I believe? And he says we are money grubbers.

I’ll be sure to let you know when I turn the check back in. 

Now let’s talk about corrupt Senators from Texas....

2 minutes ago, Jsawrie said:

I’ll be sure to let you know when I turn the check back in. 

Now let’s talk about corrupt Senators from Texas....

How about scandalous former House Minority Leaders from Texas 

Speaking of Texas Corruption Democratic State House Rep Ron Reynolds, and Democratic State Senator Carlos Uresti could probable tell Minority Leader Ward a thing or two about that

A most heartfelt congratulations to @CalvinWard4AR and his wife for their newest addition (who hopefully will shed the sins of the father), friendly tip as a father myself I just wanna say, sleep as much as you can now because once the baby comes home half an hour of sleep will seem like 12 hours of sleep.

• Like 1

We are proud to say that in the Midterms we ran a very clean campaign, the Democrats not so much and the voters responded positively. We are glad all 3 candidates ( and hopefully any potentials) have agreed to the same clean campaign idea. Maybe the DNC should do the same if they actually want to win a race at some point

• Like 1

@CalvinWard4AR Should heed his own advice and stick to his side of the aisle where they promote the corrupt (1/2)

We've also began a drinking game that we recommended to AA, every time Calvin Ward says something not inherently whiney or irrelevant take a drink, thus far no member playing the game has taken a sip since Ward was elected to Congress. (2/2)

First, @RepDeJesus says ending bureaucracy will bring about Armageddon and now he says how a private citizen votes on issues is grounds for them not becoming President. If this is what Democrats deem as acceptable for politicians then he's right #AmericaDeservesBetter

To correct Mr.Ward (which has become the staff for @GOP's favorite pastime) actually chairman Rapperbee said Ms.Valquez is barred from holding leadership positions, which is more then we can say for Mr.Alexander who has received no punishment at all and is now the unanimous choice for the Senate in Colorado (also another note Dems did support and campaign for Alexander after the scandal broke) #Hypocrits #WardExposed

Since the dems are too busy promoting and awarding corrupt politicians to run an investigation with us we'll be investigating Senator Valqeuz without them. #DoNothingDems #RedTsunami2020

Funny how the Dems accuse us of not taking ownership whilst trying to sweep Alexander under the rug sorry dems America is watching, and rest assured if you continue pulling this stunts the abismal 2018 results are just the beginning

We respond to Alexander by asking do you a corrupt do nothing who just barely won re-election really think he is gonna win, or if you lose are you gonna say the entire population of Colorado are made of solely bigots?