TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

@MikeSolin

While the media is applauding @POTUS for the #TPP, the Republicans, under the leadership of Will Conway, is attempting to wage siege against PP funding.  Do not worry, we will fight this!

A wonderful bi-partisan proposal by @philliphuffines for fighting for a cap on the drug "Naloxone" with the intent to increase its accessibility.

The Republicans are again assaulting the ACA.  We will fight as hard as we can, but we need your help.  Call your representatives, call your senators, organize protests, do whatever you can to let your voices be heard!  They are literally choosing to strip millions of people off of their health care plan without a plan to make up for it.

#protectACA It's okay Brittany, we will keep fighting for you and your health care!  Your story deserves to be heard, and you matter so much!

5.jpg

@MikeSolin Please contact your representative and your senator and ask them to support H.R. 2200!  This bill is going to do tremendous good for many people here in America and across the globe!

3 hours ago, Jsawrie said:

Found out today

It’s a girl! Flannery Idolette Ward will join us come late Summer. Exciting times here in the Natural State. 

@MikeSolin @CalvinWard4AR, wonderful news!  I am extremely happy for you and Mrs. Ward!  

@MikeSolin Please join me this Saturday at the John S. Knight Center in Akron.  Some things are better done in person.  I hope to see you there!

@MikeSolin  My heart goes out to the victims and the victims' families in the wake of the Chicago shooting.  Things must change in this country to prevent incidents like this from happening again.

@MikeSolin Thank you Iowa!  I appreciate your support and will continue to press on with this journey!  Congratulations to @RepLouisHong on is win in NH.  

1845217319_Screenshot(20).thumb.png.64399b161c4b823416ac4cae0b40a8f9.png

@MikeSolin Thank you to our fellow Democrats abroad!  Your support means everything.  Congratulations to @CalvinwardAR on his wins in Nevada and South Carolina. 

1017962679_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.1f6ae67ce02308783a67517bf3aa6d90.png

• Like 1

@MikeSolin:  I believe the father of the Conservatives, Ronald Reagan, would strongly oppose these tariffs placed on our allies in Europe and across the world by President Fitzgerald.

OOC:  Just act like the top bar about "Former President Ronald Reagan warns against a future President Trump"  The video still means the same thing

Edited by Doomhammer

1 hour ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@MikeSolin Conservatives existed long before Reagan, and they weren’t fond of unfettered free trade. Reagan would think differently today.

@audreyvanhorn I don't think Reagan would think like you and your fellow Conservatives today; instead, I think you should think more like Reagan because he is right about tariffs or restricting trade against our allies.  The auto tariff is a foolish order that is only going to harm this country and our country's allies.  POTUS's target for the tariffs is not just Mexico or where other outsourcing is taking place, it is targeting our allies and will strain relationships with them.

@MikeSolin @CongressMac  My statement addressed the issues, Mr. Speaker.  I addressed your moving stance on the Afghanistan conflict, your decision to choose a pro-choice running mate which is remarkable for a Republican, and both your ability to relate and lead the American people.  You are too close to mimicking Fitzgerald.  You said it yourself that your administration would be Fitzgerald's 2nd term.  America needs better than that.

3 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: @WillConway if this isn't obstruction I don't know what is. When the bill was passed they got better but never forget that both the then DNC Chair and the then HmL tried to shut the House down to prevent real reform of our healthcare system

@MikeSolin @CongressMac Several things. 

1)It is difficult to obstruct when the majority party has solid control of all three branches of government as they can pass anything they want without any regard to the minority.

2) Gabriel Gonzalez has left the Democratic party and has no leadership role or influence in the party

3) You keep bringing up the past to make up for your lack of concrete plans for the future.  We got a health care bill done that everyone can be proud of.  Speaking of health care....

4) If I were you, I wouldn't be talking about the health care bill passed.  In that department, Ward proved that he could work with the majority from the minority, collaborate with President Fitzgerald and other high ranking Republicans, and bring about a bipartisan bill where no one thought success was possible.  Where were you? I would stay away from talking about the health care bill that passed.  Otherwise, you will just keep highlighting Ward's greatest achievement in the house where he influenced a super-majority to work alongside him.  Imagine what he will accomplish as President.