TedderVision

@WillConway:  From the DNC "Big Tent" to a liberal lynch mob in a day.  Ugly behavior by Ward, Solin and Alexander.  The true face of the DNC is unattractively dogmatic.  

@WillConway:  We will not prevent school shootings by restricting the Second Amendment rights of the people.  Instead, let's work to make our schools safer through better security.  The Safe Schools Act is the answer.  

@WillConway:  So Ward attacks Huffines thusly:  "He ought to learn a little tact and decency before dancing over the graves of children.”  Pot, meet kettle.  

"I’ve not suggested any legislative measures and paused my campaign to grieve."

@WillConway:  Pausing a campaign = participating in a debate and town hall.  And attacking Republicans and the NRA.  Right.  That stinks like a dead possum in August.

@WillConway:  Thank you, Iowa and New Hampshire!  You have chosen to embrace our bold vision for the future of America!  Now it's on to Nevada, South Carolina, Alabama and beyond!  

hoc_s05_conway.jpg

@WillConway:  In a hard-fought struggle with a high quality opponent, Speaker MacMillan, our campaign of ideas continues to prevail.  Hannah and I are grateful to God for the voters of South Carolina, Nevada and Alabama who have rallied to our cause.  Let us continue!

@WillConway:  In reference to Venezuela, the issue shall be revisited if I am elected as President.  This is not the last word on the matter.

@WillConway:  As President, I will roll back the auto tariffs AND veto any tax increase on motor vehicles that crosses my desk!  #KeepCarsAffordable

• Like 1

@WillConway:  Congratulations are due to Speaker MacMillan after Super Tuesday.  He and his surrogates worked hard for him and he won most states.  But our campaign of ideas continues to dominate the delegate count and we are still on track to win the nomination!

@WillConway:  As we approach the next round of primaries, I can only trust in God's providence:  "Into thy hands, O Lord, I commend my spirit."

@WillConway:  In spite of being outspent 2 to 1 in the April primaries (and a lot of our opponent's money has come from as yet unrevealed sources, so that was a surprise) we still lead in total delegate numbers!  A great big thank you to my wonderful home state of Florida; the great people of Arizona (Shane Bezley's state); the terrific people of Connecticut, Delware, and Rhode Island!  And outside of those states we won many more delegates in places like New York!  It's a tough contest but we are going into the final month of primaries with confidence and hope!

@WillConway:  At the end of the day, we came up just short.  My congratulations to Dylan MacMillan on his victory and on winning the nomination of the Republican Party for President.

@WillConway:  Speaker MacMillan is right to be proud of the bi-partisan health care reform we passee, but it WAS bi-partisan.  Democrat leaders were just as involved in the process and did not try to block it.

@WillConway:  Some Democrats did indeed act like clowns when it came to voting to abolish Obamacare; however it must be stated for the sake of honesty that Congressman Ward was not one of them.  He played a constructive role in the negotiations about the bill that was passed and it is simply not fair to blame him for something other people did.

• Like 1

@WillConway:  For the sake of maintaining a high standard against corruption, Senator Solin needs to step down as candidate for Vice President.

@WIllConway:  Mike Solin asks America this question:  "who are you going to believe?  Me, or your lying eyes?"  Calvin Ward needs to exercise leadership and replace his running mate today.