TedderVision

Instead of spending hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer money on America's biggest abortion business with a millionaire CEO, let's take that money and invest it in community based health care services that save lives instead of destroying them  #no$$toMurderInc

@WillConway:  Democrats mad that GOP reduces taxes on businesses to be competitive with those in other countries.  It doesn't matter to them if low and middle income people will pay nothing.  Corporations are evil!@11!! and thus should not have lower rates.  Reminds me of this exchange:  

• Like 1

@WillConway:  little history lesson for @CalvinWardAR:  The term "Big Tent" dates from the time of Ronald Reagan.  It was, and is, a classically Republican ideal.

@WillConway:  for all of Chairman Doyle's attacks on "neo-conservatives," he has no idea about how neo-conservatism came about.  It was started by hawkish democratic intellectuals who had supported ... wait for it ... JFK, Scoop Jackson, and Pat Moynihan.  #Podhoretz #Kristol #Kirkpatrick

@WillConway:  @POTUS has achieved a breakthrough in relations with Cuba.  In spite of the Cuban leader's obnoxious and undiplomatic gloating, humanitarian reforms are encouraging to hear about.  America is watching to make sure they are made reality.

@Will Conway  Thank you, Florida!!!!  So happy to join so many new GOP colleagues in the coast to coast rout of the DNC!!!  As our outgoing governor, the great Rick Scott has always said, "Let's get to work!"  @RedWave  @Blowout  @Elephantstompsdonkey

@WillConway:  the DNC forgets nothing because it learns nothing.  Their tired, recycled leaders cling to their tired, recycled policies of defending every big government program and dismissing any meaningful reform.  One would think being on the wrong end of a 67-33 Senate ratio would prompt rethinking.  One would be wrong.  #reactionaryliberalism  #reheatedTVdinnerDNC  #sameoldsameold

@RaheemRamseyNJ What Conman Conway means to say here is that he believes that "meaningful reform" means taking money away from public school children and giving money to those privileged enough to go to one of his charter schools.  Literally leaving the majority of students behind so his goons can make a profit.

@WillConway:  Since I am a public figure, libel and slander standards are pretty lax, but the Congressman is just making stuff up. "My" charter schools?  "Goons?"  Really?  #bizarre

@WillConway:  when it comes to school choice, @SullivanRapperbee is schooling clueless dems.  They need to go back to school and actually study the issue and stop winging it.   

@WillConway:  So the good Congressman is very happy about the changes in Cuba, he just opposes the policies that have brought about those changes.  Instead, he supports the policy that we have followed for nearly seven decades to no positive effect.  #DNClogic

@WillConway:  Which party promoted a bribe taking dirtbag to be one of the most important officials in the House of Representatives?  Spoiler us:  It was not the GOP!  #resign  #hypocrites #BSArtists

@WillConway:  All candidates for President, myself included (but not myself alone) should release their full medical histories.  #Whatsthebigidea

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will Conway said:

@WillConway:  All candidates for President, myself included (but not myself alone) should release their full medical histories.  #Whatsthebigidea

OOC: Would there be any effect if we do this besides RP, @Shiggy?

14 hours ago, Jonathan said:

OOC: Would there be any effect if we do this besides RP, @Shiggy?

We could simulate medical records if you wanted a sort of mini-game attached to the real game and have some selection and some chance determine your physical well-being........but its up to you guys if you want to do that. 

1 hour ago, Shiggy said:

We could simulate medical records if you wanted a sort of mini-game attached to the real game and have some selection and some chance determine your physical well-being........but its up to you guys if you want to do that. 

OOC: That would be a neat thing to add during the character creation.  Especially if someone creates an older character.  More chance of getting something.

I guess as the game progresses, there could be a "health card" event card with odds of getting something like cancer, dementia, an assassination attempt and a bullet wound, stroke, etc...  If I like the variable scandal thing as it puts some risk in the game if something comes out.  I don't suppose health would be any different.