TedderVision
Bruce

Who will Trump fire next?

Date: Ongoing

Event: White House Staff

Current Betting Pool: 120z

Who will be the next person to be fired or resign from the Trump Administration?

• McMaster
    • Andre: 10z
    • Sov: 30z
  • Shulkin
    • Jonathan: 10z
  • Kelly
    • Batman: 20z

There are probably a lot of low level nobodies who get replaced almost daily, and who we would never be able to guess beforehand unless someone here actually worked in the White House, so I think there should be a list of people to choose from.

Also, do we still get the points if the person we guess resigns instead of getting fired?

Edited by Jonathan

Just now, Jonathan said:

Who can we choose from? Because there are a probably lot of low level staffers that come and leave every day.

Also, do resignations count as well?

If their leaving would generate a news article and you know about them well enough to be able to name them beforehand, I think it counts. Does that make sense? I know it's kinda vague, but that's on purpose because it should include Trump's numerous advisors and assistants (Ivanka, anyone?). 

Resignations do count.

Just now, Bruce said:

If their leaving would generate a news article and you know about them well enough to be able to name them beforehand, I think it counts. Does that make sense? I know it's kinda vague, but that's on purpose because it should include Trump's numerous advisors and assistants (Ivanka, anyone?). 

Resignations do count.

Alright, that makes sense. Thanks!

• Like 1

I should also mention that if multiple firings/resignations happen in the same time period, the one that happens FIRST is the only one that will count. After that the betting pool will reset.

17 hours ago, Bruce said:

I should also mention that if multiple firings/resignations happen in the same time period, the one that happens FIRST is the only one that will count. After that the betting pool will reset.

What if Trump announces both of them at the same time?

3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

What if Trump announces both of them at the same time?

Whichever name comes first in the announcement.