TedderVision
Dogslife

@JohnAlexanderCO

We must pass the smog act, all Coloradans know of the infamous brown cloud and we want it gone. The smog act will help get rid of this monstrosity, help the environment, and most importantly, will help save lives. Anyone who votes against that is voting against saving lives.

• Like 1

I have introduced a bill to require mining companies clean up after themselves. Too many companies dirty our environment and out rural communities

Great move Van Horn, calling me insane. But nothing influenced me to introduce those bills except my unwavering commitment to the environment.

If every kid committing a misdemeanor was thrown in jail instead of facing suspension or expolsion, then our prisons would be more overcrowded then they already are

The GOP is now actively voting against their own bill. It seems very unorganized. A waste of time.

It's a shame that they killed it too. After the amendments, it was a supportable bill. The effectiveness of it was barely changed. It's like Huffines @Enzo basically took his toys and went home because he was mad he didn't get exactly what he wanted. 

• Like 1

If Hayton thinks gay marriage is wrong he better get into the 21 century. Because were here, were queer and were all going to vote. And you best believe we won’t be voting for you.

If Rep. Alexander doesn’t believe in political integrity and honesty, than he better prepare for his 30 point thrashing in the 2020 Senate Race because we-, yeah sorry, but I’m not going to try his liberal PC rhyming, ranting BS.

@CJL I believe in government transparency and accountability. I also believe in equality. Something that Mr. Hayton doesn't. Considering the United States is not all straight, white males(Suprise surprise) then he most likely won't win. We must support someone who cares for every American.

I ask Republicans to ask themselves, am I, a gay man, allowed to be here representing my constituents or does their religion say no?

The great thing about video is that you can rewind to watch things again. Im asking when Mr, Rapperbee heard me call 95% of Americans bigots. From what I can tell I just said that we shouldn’t legalize discrimination.

I have founded the Western Caucus. This colilition will be focus on the interests on the people of the western states. I hope my fellow western congressman will join me in helping our constituents.

• Like 1