TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
CJL

Hayton hold Forum with College Republicans of Indiana

At the Indianapolis Marriott East, Republican Presidential Contender and U.S Senator from Indiana Tom a Hayton returns to his home state of Indiana to address Q&A’s from the College Republicans of Indiana.

Millions of students are in over there head with outrageous amounts of student debt. How do we solve this problem?

20 hours ago, Phillip Huffines said:

Mr. Hayton,

Who do you consider your ideological inspirations as a politican?

Well, I'd have to say Jack Kemp. 

On 5/14/2018 at 3:53 PM, Pizzuto said:

Millions of students are in over there head with outrageous amounts of student debt. How do we solve this problem?

I believe in a payment withholding system, where a small, certain amount (the payer can decide, but it still must be at least a certain amount) from on's pay check or social security goes to student loans.

40 minutes ago, CJL said:

I believe in a payment withholding system, where a small, certain amount (the payer can decide, but it still must be at least a certain amount) from on's pay check or social security goes to student loans.

Senator what’s the difference in that and just repayment. The interest alone would have stude ya paying well into retirement? Is that why they should be able to deduct from Social Security?

4 minutes ago, Jsawrie said:

Senator what’s the difference in that and just repayment. The interest alone would have stude ya paying well into retirement? Is that why they should be able to deduct from Social Security?

OOC: Can you fix the grammar? I can’t read what you’re saying at.

• Like 1

Senator what’s the difference in that and just repayment? The interest alone would have students paying well into retiremen. Is that why they should be able to deduct from Social Security?

@CJL

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO EN
Change +2 +3 +3 -2 -2 -3 -3 -3