TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Waltham

@ShaneBenzleyAZ

0071126740.e2ca6bfebb770f0ea3a0b532c4a05

The official Twitter account of Shane Benzley (R)
United States Representative for the Sixth Congressional District of Arizona
Co-founder and president, FrelsunPAC; Fountain Hills, Arizona

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Proud to cosponsor a bill ending the Federal government's war on marijuana. #SmokingIsNotACrime

• Like 1

ShaneBenzleyAZ: I oppose the misleadingly-named #FirstAmendmentDefenseAct. It is a solution seeking a problem.

• Like 2

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Spending an evening at Scottsdale Gun Club tonight! Come shoot with me at their range from 5:00-6:00, then join me for a Town Hall-style Q&A afterwards. @ScottsdaleGun

11 hours ago, Jsawrie said:

But yes. The Republicans are afraid. I’m the boogeyman that keeps them up at night

ShaneBenzleyAZ: No offense, @CalvinWard4AR, but I'm a Republican and I sleep pretty well at night. Sorry to disappoint you. You're welcome to call me if you can't sleep and need someone to talk to, though. #MyBiggestEnemyIsTheAlarmClock

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Voted in favor of Kate's Law. Statement forthcoming. #KatesLaw

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Working with my staff to carefully study the Federal budget before Congress. Partisan arguments won't persuade me; I need to ensure Americans are getting a good deal. #Budget #FederalBudget

• Like 2

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Voted for Federal budget. A full statement is forthcoming. #Budget #FederalBudget

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Saddened by the news out of Chicago. Keeping my eye on further developments. #PrayForChicago

ShaneBenzleyAZ: At home in Fountain Hills right now with Traci, Danica, and our family. We're keeping watch on the news from Chicago and taking time to reflect. #PrayForChicago

ShaneBenzleyAZ: She doesn't know it yet, but I'm getting ready to divorce my wife so I can marry a man. After all, doing that will stop abortion, right? @CalvinWard4AR #WhoComesUpWithThisStuff

• Haha 1

ShaneBenzleyAZ: A huge congrats to my chosen candidate, Will Conway, on his successes in Iowa and New Hampshire! #Conway4Prez

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Also some kudos (from across the aisle) to Mike Solin and Louie Hong on their respective victories for the Dem side.

Edited by Waltham

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Headed to Texas to make an appearance for my boy, Will Conway! @WillConway #Conway4President #Conway4Prez #Texas #Election2020

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Swinging through Missouri to make an appearance for the Conway campaign. It's go time! #Conway4President #Conway4Prez #Missouri #Election2020

Edited by Waltham
Font format

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Do you love cars, trucks, and driving as much as I do? Then this statement from Will Conway will show you one reason why he's my candidate: http://bit.ly/KNTLBc #ConwayForPresident

ShaneBenzleyAZ: Senator Conway's campaign got Republicans focused on real issues. In this regard, it was a victory for our party. As he exits this race, he deserves to do so with his head held high. #WillConway

ShaneBenzleyAZ: I hereby offer my support to Speaker MacMillan. I'm anxious to see where his general election campaign will take us.