TedderVision
Doomhammer

Raheem Ramsey Makes Presidential Endorsement

Raheem Ramsey

Raheem Ramsey (D-NJ) announces his endorsement for President.

I think our Democratic candidates for President are amazing!   Our party will be well represented with any of those three, but I believe we need someone who will never back down.  Someone who will really stick it to the establishment and represent ALL of the people in this country.  Someone who is willing to stand by his convictions and beliefs regardless of what the higher ups in either party have to say.  Instead, someone who listens to the everyday American.  That is why I am endorsing, Calvin Ward from Arkansas, the next President of the United States.  Our House Minority Leader has never backed down from a fight.  He will never back down from the challenges facing our country.  That is why I am proud to say, America ForWard!

View full PR

5 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

This is under review

Image result for referee watching monitor replay gif

If it please the court, O’rourke Is endorising Solin

Just now, Jonathan said:

Why what's happening?

6 minutes ago, Jsawrie said:

If it please the court, O’rourke Is endorising Solin

The AB is determining what exactly the rules are about using multis as endorsements since we already do not allow mutlis to be used as campaign puppets in the presidential races (at least the primaries)

2 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

The AB is determining what exactly the rules are about using multis as endorsements since we already do not allow mutlis to be used as campaign puppets in the presidential races (at least the primaries)

In the spirit of fairness, King (Huffines' Multi) endorsed me for President and it was marked

Just now, Macmillan said:

In the spirit of fairness, King (Huffines' Multi) endorsed me for President and it was marked

Y'all aren't running against each other.

On 5/22/2018 at 12:12 PM, Doomhammer said:

Raheem Ramsey

Raheem Ramsey (D-NJ) announces his endorsement for President.

View full PR

Ramsay
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO EN
Change 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +1 +1

ward Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO EN
Change 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +1 +1

There is no rule violation. I will note that the lower level of a character.....the less of an influence it has. so being endorsed by a backbench rep has little influence with ratings as opposed to being endorsed by a much greater known character.

1 minute ago, Shiggy said:

There is no rule violation. I will note that the lower level of a character.....the less of an influence it has. so being endorsed by a backbench rep has little influence with ratings as opposed to being endorsed by a much greater known character.

That's fair.  I figured Raheem Ramsey who is much more outspoken and willing to fight would prefer Ward over Solin.  Additionally, I thought it would be amusing for my 2nd character to endorse somebody else other than my other character.  I was right.  That action turned a lot of heads lol