TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

Ward Pushes Back

Calvin Ward

Calvin Ward responded to Rep. Huffines justification. 

“By all means, if the Rep. believes that the public support for legalization is so great, then let’s have the bill. I’m not disputing it. I’m just saying don’t tack on different, massive, sweeping legislation at the end of the bill. 

But here’s some facts. There’s a bill previously introduced to end the Federal Ban on Marijuana. It’s a clean bill with bipartisan support. The writer of the bill? Rep. Huffines. He may have good intentions, but from where I’m sitting, it looks like he just took some educaction ideas, then sandwiched on his marijuana bill because the Speaker hasn’t taken it up yet. 

If the support is great, then let’s pass a clean bill. It’s that simple.”

View full PR

Edited by Jsawrie
  • Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 4:40 AM, Jsawrie said:

Calvin Ward

Calvin Ward responded to Rep. Huffines justification. 

“By all means, if the Rep. believes that the public support for legalization is so great, then let’s have the bill. I’m not disputing it. I’m just saying don’t tack on different, massive, sweeping legislation at the end of the bill. 

But here’s some facts. There’s a bill previously introduced to end the Federal Ban on Marijuana. It’s a clean bill with bipartisan support. The writer of the bill? Rep. Huffines. He may have good intentions, but from where I’m sitting, it looks like he just took some educaction ideas, then sandwiched on his marijuana bill because the Speaker hasn’t taken it up yet. 

If the support is great, then let’s pass a clean bill. It’s that simple.”

View full PR

Ward
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO EN
Change +2 +2 -2 +2 +2 +2 +2 +2

Huffines
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO EN
Change -2 -2 +2 -2 -2 -2 -2 -2

3 hours ago, Macmillan said:

Wait, why is Rapperbee losing points here? He isn't mentioned at all.

OOC: I’m that good 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Macmillan said:

Wait, why is Rapperbee losing points here? He isn't mentioned at all.

I meant huffines but wrote the wrong name. I did deduct from huffines not rapperbee.

Sign in to follow this