TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
David Parker

Parker on Shooting: Now Not Time For Policy Debate

Vice President Parker made the following comments at Ohare Airport today to assembled reporters.

I saw the President's address streamed on the plane. He said everything that needs to be said, for now. I covered the Chattanooga ahootings back in 2015, and just like what we knew about that tragedy evolved we should expect what we know about this one to evolve too.

While there will be a place and a time for a policy discussion, this is neither. If you will excuse me,  I have some people I came here to visit with.

6 hours ago, David Parker said:

Vice President Parker made the following comments at Ohare Airport today to assembled reporters.

I saw the President's address streamed on the plane. He said everything that needs to be said, for now. I covered the Chattanooga shootings back in 2015, and just like what we knew about that tragedy evolved we should expect what we know about this one to evolve too.

While there will be a place and a time for a policy discussion, this is neither. If you will excuse me,  I have some people I came here to visit with.

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO EN
Change +2 +2 +2 +2 +2 -3 -3 -3

Sign in to follow this