TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

CalvinWard4America

2 hours ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: It really is heartening to see my opponents attack me personally, when your opponents attack you rather than your ideas what they're really saying is "you're right but I can't stand it"

@CongressMac: Congressman Ward and Senator Solin should engage Congresswoman Van Horn and I in a battle of ideas, not one of personalities

What ideas?

Once Mac decides what his ideas are and decides to reveal them to the American people we can engage in a great debate. Until then “Do Nothing MAC” should stop politically postering.

15 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: I find Ward's commitment to reinstating the Estate Tax intriguing, especially in light of the fact that it was never repealed in the first place #NoClue

2 things Mr. Speaker

1. OOC: yeah I copied and pasted and overlooked that. Sue me. 

IC

2. I don’t think the person without a platform gets to critique the person with a platform. Just my opinion. What do I know. 

37 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: I find it laughable that Congressman Ward would seek to excuse himself of his mistake by saying that he believes I have not revealed any part of my platform, tell that to the recipients of my numerous townhalls in the early primary campaigns

@CongressMac: Rest assured that the National Convention will feature a top to bottom run through of my plan to keep America's national revival going strong, building on the successes of the Fitzgerald Administration and the GOP-led United Government

@CongressMac: Mr Ward cannot keep track of which laws and taxes are and are not on the US legal code, how can he be trusted with the keys to the White House to protect those laws? And how too for that matter can the Democrats be trusted with writing these laws?

“We’ll release our platform....eventually”

You’ve had the entire primaries to lay out solid plans sir. With all due respect, ribs don’t take that long to smoke

2 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: Mr Ward is still full of evasion, excuses, and misdirection. He still has no idea which taxes are on the books and he has no idea of the responsibility it is to use other people's money. That is what is painfully clear at the heart of his message #NoClue

And yet. We have one. 

Also, it’s easy have funding when you get bailed out by the establishment and take PAC money. Just saying

Just now, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: You call me the establishment? You have been the HmL for four years and if the Dems were to somehow take the House you would be me. I have no problem with being labelled an establishment figure, I have experience at nearly every level of state and federal politics, but don't go pretending that you're some outsider trying to break the mould

And the PAC money??

1 minute ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: With Congressman Ward there's always an excuse and there's always an evasion. Why would we want that man anywhere near the highest office in the land?

You didn’t answer the question about PAC money so is that an evasion or just ignoring it? 

2 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@CongressMac: I typically don't pay attention to my opponents' lies, I have not received a cent from PACs in the Primaries or the General, that is a matter of public record and scarcely worth the time it took for me to type it

So you’ll join me in a pledge to not accept any PAC money?

4 minutes ago, Will Conway said:

@WillConway:  Some Democrats did indeed act like clowns when it came to voting to abolish Obamacare; however it must be stated for the sake of honesty that Congressman Ward was not one of them.  He played a constructive role in the negotiations about the bill that was passed and it is simply not fair to blame him for something other people did.

RT

It’s not that I think the Speaker is a bad man or that he’s unfit to lead. 

I just think his policies are wrong. It’s ok to disagree. But I plan on working WITH the party opposite. If Republicans put up good bills, I’ll be more than willing to give them credit

Why a torch? 

Because we are the party bearing the light forward. We believe that our brighter days lie ahead, not that we’ve arrived to the pinnacle of greatness

D3456401-D667-4278-8E61-5607D09F96FD.png