TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

@EvelynVanderfleet

3 hours ago, Macmillan said:

@POTUS: Lots of talk about bipartisanship so let me say now, my door is open to any Democrat who wants to talk about common sense measures to cut taxes for ordinary Americans, clamp down on illegal immigration, or balance our Budget

@POTUS Let's talk.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Wonder how feminists feel about Nancy Pelosi being replaced as HmL by a man from Arkansas who yells “woo pig sooie” on TV. 

@VP @CalvinWard, As friend of Nancy Pelosi, she is just fine with him.  Anyways, his only mistake is rooting for Arkansas and not USC.

Trojans.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

You know your party has run out of ideas when one of your top priorities is getting rid of the penny. 

@VP Are you ignoring our infrastructure, human trafficking, opiate, prison reform, equal rights, children safety, youth health care, and mind clean-up act?  Maybe you should do some research before making such ignorant statements.  You are VP.  Get it together.

Let's get these obvious bipartisan bills on the house floor ASAP.  We can make a difference.

Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act
Veteran Overmedication Prevention Act
HR 993 - Opioid Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act of 2017
HR 593 - Leadership PAC Limitations Act
HR 92 - CHAMPVA

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Like most Americans, I just don’t see an urgent need to get rid of the penny. There are more important issues.

@VP,

Tweet2.thumb.png.17ae18cf4483a31309b20249bd650573.png

Edited by Doomhammer

Affordable college is not meant for everyone to go to college.  It just means that more people will have the opportunity to go to college as opposed to just a privileged few. 

"Look, not everyone needs to go to college."  Says the man with a degree from Texas A&M.  I guess Swanner is good enough for college and you're not.

How do the wealthy Republicans stay on top?  Its by limiting opportunity for others.  GOP strategy in a nutshell.  They have what most Americans don't and benefit from it.

I keep hearing how Democratic bills are not bipartisan because Republicans aren't getting 100% of what they want.  Like grown ups, we will come up with a solution.  The people deserve better

Why does our VP align himself with a "news" organization like Breitbart when they mock respectable GOP representatives like Flakes and McCain?

Edited by Doomhammer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kurt Faulhammer said:

I don't remember the American people voting for a bunch of social justice warrior progressives like Vanderfleet and Alexander to govern, oh wait, we didn't. We voted for Macmillan and Republican majorities in Congress to. -Cooper

@EvelynVanderfleet I recall winning my election.  I suppose Breitbart feels my constituents don't matter.

@EvelynVanderfleet We see the Republican values clear.  When they get the majority, they attempt bully minority.  This minority's voice will not be silenced.

Edited by Doomhammer
  • Like 1

I urge Speaker Faulhammer to include the Bipartisan Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Accessibility Act proposed by Rep. O'Dwyer on the first docket.  It is just the right thing to do

• Like 1

I urge the Republicans loading next session's docket to include the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act.  It is imperative that our government take action.  This legislation should not take a backseat like it did in the first docket.

Edited by Doomhammer