TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Macmillan

@POTUS

@POTUS: Lots of talk about bipartisanship so let me say now, my door is open to any Democrat who wants to talk about common sense measures to cut taxes for ordinary Americans, clamp down on illegal immigration, or balance our Budget

@POTUS: I would like to personally congratulate Speaker Faulhammer on his victory and accession to the Office of Speaker, he is a truly great man who will make an even better public servant presiding over the House of Representatives

• Thanks 1

@POTUS: I rather think the Democratic definition of bipartisanship needs some refining, as for me I'll keep on enacting the agenda I was elected on in November.

@POTUS: The American people voted for their Constitutional Rights, lower taxes, and a safer + stronger border. I will enact these policy priorities

@POTUS: Just unveiled my new Cabinet, together we can correct the course of American history and fix our broken society. Every single one of them adds a great deal to the discussion and I look forward to working with them in the interests of the American people.

@POTUS: My door remains open to the Democratic Leadership on the issue of immigration, our bill takes Democratic ideas and Republican ideas to build a fantastic compromise where before we just had intransigence

@POTUS: It was a real honour to serve as Speaker of the House, Speaker Faulhammer is serving in the role most admirably himself and I look forward to working with him on a great man other issues

@POTUS: Far from clinging to "his hard right ordeals" I am reliably informed that all the Speaker did was insist upon funding for a wall, one of my core campaign promises.

@POTUS: The Democrats think that bipartisanship means they get everything they want whilst we abandon campaign promise after campaign promise, not on my watch.

@POTUS: Pleased to sign an Executive Order today to secure the border in the absence of a wall, we will get the wall  but until then we must protect our borders in every way we can

@POTUS: It is essential that we defend our border from drugs, terrorists, and illegal immigrants. The National Guard will do just that and in exemplary fashion

@POTUS: Phase two of my plan for America, a jobs and infrastructure bill, is now in the House of Representatives waiting to be docketed. I would like to thank everyone who worked so hard to bring it into existence.

@POTUS: All Americans deserve the right to feel safe and secure in their own home, the American National Security Act is going to play a big part in securing that lofty but achievable goal

@POTUS: One of my core campaign promises in last year's election was that America would once again be confident World Leaders rather than meek experts in the art of surrender. Today by stepping up our campaign against Daesh we are placing our best foot forward and returning to lead the World once again #AmericaWinsWhenAmericaLeads

@POTUS: North Korea's Communist dictatorship poses a threat to the stability and security of East Asia, I urge all governments in the region to work together with the United States to address and tackle this issue.