TedderVision
Dogslife

@JohnAlexanderCO

31 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

You know your party has run out of ideas when one of your top priorities is getting rid of the penny. 

Mr. Vice President my focus is the American people and may I remind you this bill has GOP co sponsors. 1.7 cents for a 1 cent coin hurts taxpayers. I guess you don’t care about them...

7 hours ago, Macmillan said:

@RossNicholson: Let's examine the Democratic Party plan for taxation, more taxes so they can fund more spending on their weird ideals like eliminating the penny. You don't tax your way to prosperity Democrats

You would be right, if hitting the off button on a minting machine costs money. But it doesn’t. So I think you might not know what you’re talking about. Wouldn’t be the first time.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Doomhammer said:

@EvelynVanderfleet I recall winning my election?  I suppose Breitbart feels my constituents don't matter.

@EvelynVanderfleet We see the Republican values clear.  When they get the majority, they attempt bully minority.  This minority's voice will not be silenced.

I think I won my election. If I didn’t the Colorado Secretary of State messed up bad. You know, I think I’m starting to think Breitbart isn’t a reliable source.

What are armed guardsmen gonna do that’s more then the what the border patrol can? It doesn’t take an M4 to take a 5 year old refugee to a holding facility. This is a waste of money.

Mac is throwing a tantrum after his party didn’t agree that they wanted a wall. It’s a shameful display of an over extreme response.

It appears the lead editor at Breitbart has a crush on me with all the stories he’s doing about me. I may be gay but I’m happily married so no thank you. 😂

• Like 2