TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

CalvinWard

8 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Wonder how feminists feel about Nancy Pelosi being replaced as HmL by a man from Arkansas who yells “woo pig sooie” on TV. 

Probably feel like I REALLY love the Razorbacks. You don’t watch football? Have a beer? Go tailgating?

https://youtu.be/GWMynRGeR88

2 minutes ago, Doomhammer said:

DNC: Releases insane number of bills

VP: Well, I guess they’ve just run out of ideas

RT

17 minutes ago, Doomhammer said:

I always like to see the Late Night show trending.  I just wish it wasn't for a sports chant...

Sorry Lani. Guess I didn’t realize the VP had time to nitpick my football team. I’ll behave next time hahaha

7 minutes ago, Kurt Faulhammer said:

Bill Clinton clone Ward says he can learn a lot from swamp creature John McCain. Fellow swamp creatures of the world unite! -Cooper

It’s a good thing Brietbart doesn’t speak for many real legislators. If any actual Conservatives spoke for them, I might take them serious.  

That said. I’m starting the think the “respectable” far right folks are Brietbart don’t like me. We cross?

6 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I would love to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. I wonder why Democrats didn’t do it when they controlled the White House for 8 years.

2 things

1. Great. Get it on the docket.

2. Doesn’t matter anyone. Whataboutism doesn’t get us anywhere. Let’s do it now

Edited by Jsawrie
Responded to the wrong jerk
  • Haha 1

I’m a proud proponent of the common sense idea that you probably shouldn’t comment on bills you haven’t read.

But what do I know?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Macmillan said:

@POTUS: I rather think the Democratic definition of bipartisanship needs some refining, as for me I'll keep on enacting the agenda I was elected on in November.

@POTUS: The American people voted for their Constitutional Rights, lower taxes, and a safer + stronger border. I will enact these policy priorities

Forget the Opioid bills we applauded the GOP for. When most of them say “bipartisan” they don’t mean give and take. They mean “do as I say”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Progressive countries like Canada and Australia have a merit based immigration system. We should too. This isn’t a radical idea. 

I’m not agreeing. I’m just saving this for when the GOP tells us the Canadian Healthcare system is bad

14 minutes ago, Kurt Faulhammer said:

McCain and Flake should go join the Democrats if they vote against the President's immigration bill. Only Democrats would like them at that point. Looks like we will have to primary Flake in 2018 with how comfortably he works with the Democrat globalist swamp. -Cooper

They are more than Welcome over on this side of the aisle as far as I’m concerned

My question is as cozy as the VP is to Breitbart does he agree with this sentiment? Who does he align himself with? Party or Brietbart? 

6 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@POTUS: Far from clinging to "his hard right ordeals" I am reliably informed that all the Speaker did was insist upon funding for a wall, one of my core campaign promises.

@POTUS: The Democrats think that bipartisanship means they get everything they want whilst we abandon campaign promise after campaign promise, not on my watch.

Fantastic. I’ll put you down for potato salad

2 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@RossNicholson: And yet it's President Dylan Macmillan not President Hillary Clinton, the President has a mandate to enact far reaching reforms on issues like immigration rather than kowtowing to every Democrat who wants to falsely proclaim bipartisanship

Fantastic. Can you do chips??

5 minutes ago, Kurt Faulhammer said:

I don't remember the American people voting for a bunch of social justice warrior progressives like Vanderfleet and Alexander to govern, oh wait, we didn't. We voted for Macmillan and Republican majorities in Congress to. -Cooper

Too*

If we ever find that El Chapo money that’d be great. Til then we shouldn’t pay for things that many day won’t work anyway

On 7/8/2018 at 2:35 PM, Jsawrie said:

2 things

1. Great. Get it on the docket.

2. Doesn’t matter anyone. Whataboutism doesn’t get us anywhere. Let’s do it now

Manners, please. "Wrong jerk" is not appropriate. 

RINO: any Republican who thinks for themselves. 

But seriously, we’ll take anyone who is already sick of the bully tactics from the Speaker. Please come on over, let’s work together