TedderVision

@BriannaO'Dwyer I just introduce legislation to increase the current deduction available to educators from a $250 annual credit to 100 percent of the first $2,000 of qualified education expenses paid and 25 percent of the next $2,000 amounts paid . Improved Teachers Assistance Act #Haveourteachersback

Edited by Brianna O'Dwyer
formating

@BriannaO'Dwyer Today I have introduced in the house the "Student and Student-Athlete Opioid Misuse Prevention Act". I urge anyone with open hands from any political background to join with me to battle this huge crisis at hand. Press Article  and  Legislation #savelives

1 hour ago, Brianna O'Dwyer said:

@BriannaO'Dwyer Today I have introduced in the house the "Student and Student-Athlete Opioid Misuse Prevention Act". I urge anyone with open hands from any political background to join with me to battle this huge crisis at hand. Press Article  and  Legislation #savelives

Split tweet

@BriannaO'Dwyer  To follow up also I am proud to join onto my colleagues across the aisle legislation to Co-sponsor the Opioid Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act of 2017. Good bill and great work.

• Like 1

@BriannaO'Dwyer Today I introduced the American Apprenticeship Act that will provide funding to states for the creation or expansion of tuition assistance programs that benefit participants in pre-apprenticeship and Registered Apprenticeship programs. PRESS Article   and  Legislation

Split tweet

@BriannaO'Dwyer 

As of right now, I don’t support either of the Immigration Proposals Democrats or Republicans put forward. They both have weak areas and strong areas. 

Neither are perfect or the devil’s spawn. This is exactly why we have hearings and debate to flesh out the proposals and to simply listen when comes to complex issues. Congress lets get our act together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1