TedderVision
BlueDogTexan

Thomas travels to San Antonio

Representative Beau Thomas drops by Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX to meet with military leaders and answer questions they may have. 

Mr. Thomas, my name is Steve and I am a veteran retired here in San Antonio. I wanted to ask do you think the President's new immigration bill is a fair deal for Americans?

On 7/7/2018 at 1:33 PM, Kurt Faulhammer said:

Mr. Thomas, my name is Steve and I am a veteran retired here in San Antonio. I wanted to ask do you think the President's new immigration bill is a fair deal for Americans?

Nice to meet you, Steve and I thank you for your service. 

Initially optimistic about the President's immigration bill, I support a bill brought forth by Rep. Vanderfleet, which is a much better bill. 

It's due time that we had meaningful reform that establishes a secure border while also protecting the kids, who are innocent in all of this. The people in my district, and all of America, understand they we are a fair society and law abiding at the same time.  I'm happy to see that those values are represented in this immigration bill. 

Edited by BlueDogTexan

8 hours ago, Doomhammer said:

I am Todd Jensen from the Houston Herald.  Should America continue its military efforts in Afghanistan?

I think we have spent enough time over there and we need to pull out and reinvest in our own country. America First should always be the mantra of our government.