TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jack

@EthanBurch

[Image: upghyzb.png] Rep. Ethan Burch - @EthanBurch [Image: NMpVkVU.png]

So, both parties want out of Afghanistan (still a few skeptics) but let’s go for it @VP unless the VP and @POTUS are on different pages on the issue. 

Edited by Jack
Mistake
  • Like 1

@ArnoldVinick and I introduced an amendment to the immigration bill that protects undocumented immigrants who served, is serving or will serve in the United States Military. This is one step in the right direction towards protecting undocumented immigrants. #ProtectingVeterans 

As I have been in business my whole life and come from a business family, I must say that all corporations should not pay the same corporate tax. It should be layered like our taxes are layered as private citizens and hard working Americans. #EqualityInCorporateAmerica

@POTUS has taken the steps to withdraw the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement #TPP that is vital to American trade in that region. How irresponsible is this President. How irresponsible is the Republican Administration and the Republican Party. #smh 

Does America have a duty to protect those fleeing from a poor and dangerous country like Venezuela or Cuba? Yes. They are called "asylum seekers" and the President can't turn them away from seeking asylum in our country. 

Off the immigration subject, we must reward our businesses for their hard work in making our country great by reducing their taxes. This will be helpful to our country and the American people who are in need of a job.