TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

Ward: GOP Immigration plan isn’t financially viable

Calvin Ward

From the office of the Minority Leader

“The Republican leadership is under the impression that because they won an election, that they get to do as they please. May I remind them that winning may be easy, governing is harder. They say that we have to help them keep their promise. Well I remember a certain blow hard railing about how Mexico was going to pay for the wall. So as far as I’m concerned, theyve already broken a promise. Now the leadership will say we’re going to use Ep Chapo money. Money no one knows the location of. Next they’ll want to find another war with all the gold in El Dorado. They need to either work with Mexico or come to the table to actually get something done.”

View full PR

10 hours ago, Jsawrie said:

Calvin Ward

From the office of the Minority Leader

“The Republican leadership is under the impression that because they won an election, that they get to do as they please. May I remind them that winning may be easy, governing is harder. They say that we have to help them keep their promise. Well I remember a certain blow hard railing about how Mexico was going to pay for the wall. So as far as I’m concerned, theyve already broken a promise. Now the leadership will say we’re going to use Ep Chapo money. Money no one knows the location of. Next they’ll want to find another war with all the gold in El Dorado. They need to either work with Mexico or come to the table to actually get something done.”

View full PR

Momentum: 2

Feisty.

Sign in to follow this