TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

Ward: GOP gun bill has abandoned State's Right's

Calvin Ward

From the office of HmL Calvin Ward

"While I understand the desire to protect the rights of hunters, farmowners, and gun collectors, it is an absolute tragedy that the Republicans would terminate state's rights in order to do this. We have heard from the President that he want's to "return power to the states". But this does the complete and total opposite of that. I like guns, I like hunting. I do want to see some common sense reforms to close loopholes and make sure that people who should have guns can and people who shouldn't can't. However, to gut states right's is unacceptable. The Republicans should disavow their own bill and make sure this overreaching abomination doesn't see the light of day."

View full PR

On 7/12/2018 at 5:14 PM, Jsawrie said:

Calvin Ward

From the office of HmL Calvin Ward

"While I understand the desire to protect the rights of hunters, farmowners, and gun collectors, it is an absolute tragedy that the Republicans would terminate state's rights in order to do this. We have heard from the President that he want's to "return power to the states". But this does the complete and total opposite of that. I like guns, I like hunting. I do want to see some common sense reforms to close loopholes and make sure that people who should have guns can and people who shouldn't can't. However, to gut states right's is unacceptable. The Republicans should disavow their own bill and make sure this overreaching abomination doesn't see the light of day."

View full PR

Momentum: 2

Sign in to follow this