TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Alexander Condemns POTUS

John Alexander

John Alexander of Colorado is quoted saying this outside his Washington office. 

“My fellow Americans and my constituents, today I was appalled to hear about the release of an Executive order to federalize the national guard to the bored. If we allow the millitary to enforce laws here. What will they be enforcing next? Will they continue to be used in a partisan manner and perhaps start enforcing state laws like sodomy? This was not what the national guard was meant for and I demand that the President withdraw the national guard from the border immediately!”

View full PR

On 7/13/2018 at 10:35 AM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

John Alexander of Colorado is quoted saying this outside his Washington office. 

“My fellow Americans and my constituents, today I was appalled to hear about the release of an Executive order to federalize the national guard to the bored. If we allow the millitary to enforce laws here. What will they be enforcing next? Will they continue to be used in a partisan manner and perhaps start enforcing state laws like sodomy? This was not what the national guard was meant for and I demand that the President withdraw the national guard from the border immediately!”

View full PR

Momentum: 3

Sign in to follow this