TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Alexander Speaks Against Wall

John Alexander

John Alexander issued the following press release,

”As you probably know, I introduced an ammendment on the republican immigration bill. The ammendment struck wording that would allow for the construction of a new wall on the Mexican border. I believe this is the right choice because the American people should not have to pay for something that will not work. The fence in place already, does not work, so what makes you think a wall will? Taxes should be spent on rural roads for farmers or on education for our children. Not on a giant slab of concrete 20 feet high that will just expand the market for 21ft ladders.”

View full PR

On 7/13/2018 at 11:40 AM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

John Alexander issued the following press release,

”As you probably know, I introduced an ammendment on the republican immigration bill. The ammendment struck wording that would allow for the construction of a new wall on the Mexican border. I believe this is the right choice because the American people should not have to pay for something that will not work. The fence in place already, does not work, so what makes you think a wall will? Taxes should be spent on rural roads for farmers or on education for our children. Not on a giant slab of concrete 20 feet high that will just expand the market for 21ft ladders.”

View full PR

Momentum: 5

Sign in to follow this