TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Vinick: Reed Not Qualified to be Secretary of State

Arnold Vinick

Recently, President MacMillan announced his selections for his cabinet. Here is what former Governor and Wisconsin Representative Arnold Vinick had to say.

”I urge my Senate colleagues to do their due diligence when confirming these nominees and do not rush the process just because the President states they are qualified. Looking into one nominees creditionals it raises many questions regarding whether or not he is qualified to serve as Secretary of State. I am referring to former Congressman Walter Reed. I will be glued to my television watching the confirmation to see answers.”

View full PR

On 7/13/2018 at 6:24 PM, Chris said:

Arnold Vinick

Recently, President MacMillan announced his selections for his cabinet. Here is what former Governor and Wisconsin Representative Arnold Vinick had to say.

”I urge my Senate colleagues to do their due diligence when confirming these nominees and do not rush the process just because the President states they are qualified. Looking into one nominees creditionals it raises many questions regarding whether or not he is qualified to serve as Secretary of State. I am referring to former Congressman Walter Reed. I will be glued to my television watching the confirmation to see answers.”

View full PR

Vinick Momentum: 1

Reed Momentum: 3

This merely draws attention to the confirmation battle, it doesn't lay out a good case as to why the nominee is "not qualified."

Sign in to follow this