TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
TexAgRepublican

Vice President Supports National Guard Deployment

Kyle Fitzgerald

The Naval Observatory
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – Vice President Kyle Fitzgerald spoke to the press in support of President Macmillan’s decision to deploy national guard personnel to the U.S.-Mexico border. 

“I strongly support President Macmillan’s decision to deploy Army National Guard personnel to our southern border. This administration is serious about securing our border. The safety of the American people is our top priority. Right now, we are moving a very good bill through Congress that will invest $25 billion into border security measures, including a physical wall along several hundred miles of the border and so-called virtual barriers like aircraft, ships, and even e-verify. But in the meantime, we need to secure our border. We can’t just wait on Congress. These troops will provide support to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies in counterdrug and counterterrorism efforts. This support will free border patrol agents away from routine tasks and other ancillary work so they can focus on apprehending the illegal flow of drugs, weapons and people crossing our border. This is exactly the kind of operation our National Guard is made for. I support this operation, and I support the men and women in uniform who will be carrying it out. God bless them, and God bless America.” 

View full PR

On 7/13/2018 at 9:56 PM, TexAgRepublican said:

Kyle Fitzgerald

The Naval Observatory
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – Vice President Kyle Fitzgerald spoke to the press in support of President Macmillan’s decision to deploy national guard personnel to the U.S.-Mexico border. 

“I strongly support President Macmillan’s decision to deploy Army National Guard personnel to our southern border. This administration is serious about securing our border. The safety of the American people is our top priority. Right now, we are moving a very good bill through Congress that will invest $25 billion into border security measures, including a physical wall along several hundred miles of the border and so-called virtual barriers like aircraft, ships, and even e-verify. But in the meantime, we need to secure our border. We can’t just wait on Congress. These troops will provide support to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies in counterdrug and counterterrorism efforts. This support will free border patrol agents away from routine tasks and other ancillary work so they can focus on apprehending the illegal flow of drugs, weapons and people crossing our border. This is exactly the kind of operation our National Guard is made for. I support this operation, and I support the men and women in uniform who will be carrying it out. God bless them, and God bless America.” 

View full PR

Fitzgerald Momentum: 1

Macmillan Momentum: 1

Sign in to follow this