TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
TexAgRepublican

Vice President Praises Cabinet Nominees

Kyle Fitzgerald

The Naval Observatory
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – Vice President Kyle Fitzgerald spoke to the press in support of President Macmillan’s cabinet nominees.

“President Macmillan has assembled a team of highly qualified people to serve in this administration. These nominees went through a very stringent vetting process to ensure that we nominated the best people. Already, they are doing some great work. Secretary Defense-Designate Richard Pace prepared and is executing a plan to deploy national guard personnel to protect our southern border. I am especially impressed with Secretary of State-Designate Walter Reed. Mr. Reed has developed a comprehensive strategy for defeating drug cartels in Latin America, and this plan has already been approved unanimously in the House of Representatives. Mr. Reed’s plan increases our investment and cooperation with Latin American allies to defeat dangerous drug cartels that terrorize the region and commit crimes on American soil. Our cabinet is already working together for the American people, and I look forward to their speedy confirmation.”

View full PR

Pace:

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW  PRO GLO
Change 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0

Reed:

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW  PRO GLO
Change 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, TexAgRepublican said:

Kyle Fitzgerald

The Naval Observatory
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – Vice President Kyle Fitzgerald spoke to the press in support of President Macmillan’s cabinet nominees.

“President Macmillan has assembled a team of highly qualified people to serve in this administration. These nominees went through a very stringent vetting process to ensure that we nominated the best people. Already, they are doing some great work. Secretary Defense-Designate Richard Pace prepared and is executing a plan to deploy national guard personnel to protect our southern border. I am especially impressed with Secretary of State-Designate Walter Reed. Mr. Reed has developed a comprehensive strategy for defeating drug cartels in Latin America, and this plan has already been approved unanimously in the House of Representatives. Mr. Reed’s plan increases our investment and cooperation with Latin American allies to defeat dangerous drug cartels that terrorize the region and commit crimes on American soil. Our cabinet is already working together for the American people, and I look forward to their speedy confirmation.”

View full PR

Fitzgerald Momentum: 1

Macmillan Momentum: 1

Pace Momentum: 1

Reed Momentum: 2

Sign in to follow this