TedderVision
Bruce

2019 Country Request

Players are invited to apply to serve as the delegate from any non-permanent Security Council member listed below. This will be to fill the remaining term of 2017 ending 8/4/18 (3 days before the end of the year). Because of the short term I want you folks to jump in as quickly as possible, so we'll make this first come first serve. However, remember that realistic gameplay is incredibly important in this minigame so be prepared to do your homework for the country you claim!

Security Council
  Country Player
Veto China @Chris
Veto France @Pizzuto
Veto Russia @David Parker
President / Veto United Kingdom @Bruce
Veto United States @TexAgRepublican
  Bolivia  
  Egypt  
  Ethiopia  
  Italy @Batman
  Japan @Doomhammer
  Kazakhstan  
  Senegal @Shiggy
  Sweden @Dogslife
  Ukraine @Kurt Faulhammer
  Uruguay @Bluto

Let's just keep our same countries for 2018. As such I'll leave this thread open if anyone wants to claim Bolivia, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Senegal, or Uruguay.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:49 PM, Bruce said:

Glad to see you back pal.

Thanks buddy :)❤️ 

Edited by Shiggy
  • Like 1

We're going to go one more IC year with the current country list. I intend to get a lot more things going with FoPo after the election, so I hope this minigame will have something to actually do.

With Fitz taking over POTUS, he also gets the USA seat on the Security Council. That opens up Egypt for new requests. If you're wanting to switch post here and I'll choose after 24 hours.