TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

Nevada Senate Announcement - Isabella Valentina

Isabella Valentina

Senate Candidate for Nevada, Isabella Valentina, makes official announcement

During my time in the private sector, I could not help, but feel that I am needed elsewhere.  I grew up in a small town in Chimayo, New Mexico.  I have been a US citizen my whole life.  My parents are US citizens; however, my grandparents were not when they first arrived.  My Belo and Bela (grandpa & grandpa in Spanish) risked everything so that my family could have a better life.  They worked many long hours in order to provide for my parents who later became the first of my family go complete high school and was able to build a small but sustainable life for me and my siblings. I was the first member of my family to complete college.   I became a millionaire at the age of 30.   

Today, I stand before you now, as a woman, a Latina, a business owner, television icon, author, and a proud American willing to step up in a time where we witness an administration who believes that people like my grandparents were criminals for simply existing in this country.  I will be an advocate for amnesty and a greater path towards citizenship so that the poem on the statue of liberty can truly resonate with every ethnicity.  Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”  I believe in those words.  Those words are a testament to the beauty of this nation.  I want to restore that beauty by helping strong progressives retake the senate from the Nationalistic Republicans!

I agree, just as every other Democrat, that we should strongly oppose anyone who commits a crime.  Whether they be undocumented immigrants, US citizens, or anyone else, I will be an advocate for public safety by supporting our military, state national guards, and police forces.  We can be both a nation of justice and mercy.  We just have to be brave enough to embrace our nation’s calling.  I believe that we have had enough problems by electing people who are out of touch with the people they serve.  We have had people like Dean Heller before and he continues the politics of the past.  After our state elected Catherine Cortez Masto, the first Latina Senator in the US, let's elect another Latina to the Senate and let's see us get things done!

In Proverbs 11;17 the Bible says, “A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.”  My family has instilled the values of the Bible and love in my heart.  I plan to lead with love and serve my fellow brothers and sisters.  We are one nation under God.  We must continue to allow religious freedom in this country and preserve the rights of every American. 

This is a small fraction of who I am and where I come from.  My heart is set on running for senator of Nevada.  With your help, we can accomplish some amazing things.  Bless you all!

View full PR

Edited by Doomhammer

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW  PRO GLO
Change 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Valentina manages to appeal  to everyone here. Democrats love her background story and support for immigration, business conservatives love her success in the private sector, and evangelicals are somewhat swayed by her religious convictions. Even nationalists angry at her calling them out are calmed by her statement in support of the military and police.

Edited by Jonathan
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this