TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

Marshall Announces Senate Run

Rev. Booker Marshall

Good evening. I want to take this time to address a few things. First off, I have been absolutely shocked and embarrassed by the way the current Republican leadership has acted over the last year. While the President only pokes his head out to mutter a few words and write his name, you’ve got fools and fear mongers running the show. Their actions towards immigrants, their refusal to listen to constituents, and their bully tactics have gone on for far too long. But second, I have never in my life known of a politician to downplay the religious convictions of voters. That attitude is shameful, and the Speaker of the House ought to apologize. We vote because of our convictions and we do not check our religion at the door, regardless of which party calls for us to. His words show that this current administration has lost touch with the American people. 

Therefore, with the aid of God Almighty, i am announcing my candidacy for the upcoming Senate seat for the state of Tennessee. I remember a time when faith was the anchor we held on to. But today, that faith is now the fire, anvil, and hammer we need to mold this country into a better future. Thank you, and God bless you all

View full PR

2 minutes ago, Jsawrie said:

Rev. Booker Marshall

Good evening. I want to take this time to address a few things. First off, I have been absolutely shocked and embarrassed by the way the current Republican leadership has acted over the last year. While the President only pokes his head out to mutter a few words and write his name, you’ve got fools and fear mongers running the show. Their actions towards immigrants, their refusal to listen to constituents, and their bully tactics have gone on for far too long. But second, I have never in my life known of a politician to downplay the religious convictions of voters. That attitude is shameful, and the Speaker of the House ought to apologize. We vote because of our convictions and we do not check our religion at the door, regardless of which party calls for us to. His words show that this current administration has lost touch with the American people. 

Therefore, with the aid of God Almighty, i am announcing my candidacy for the upcoming Senate seat for the state of Tennessee. I remember a time when faith was the anchor we held on to. But today, that faith is now the fire, anvil, and hammer we need to mold this country into a better future. Thank you, and God bless you all

View full PR

Momentum: 5

Sign in to follow this