TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
ILDem

Bennett 100% Right to Life

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

U.S. Senate Candidate Beau Bennett of West Virginia re-emphasized his opposition to abortion. 

One of the biggest issues where I disagree with the D.C. Democratic Party is on the issue of abortion.

I'm 100% pro-life and I will fight for the rights of the unborn when I'm elected into the Senate. I will also fight for a more inclusive platform for the DNC. 

Let us not forget that 1 in 3 Democrats in America are pro-life and another 1/3 oppose late term abortion. 

West Virginians know the importance of protecting the smallest and weakest among us, and I will fight for these values in the U.S. Senate. 

View full PR

3 hours ago, ILDem said:

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

U.S. Senate Candidate Beau Bennett of West Virginia re-emphasized his opposition to abortion. 

One of the biggest issues where I disagree with the D.C. Democratic Party is on the issue of abortion.

I'm 100% pro-life and I will fight for the rights of the unborn when I'm elected into the Senate. I will also fight for a more inclusive platform for the DNC. 

Let us not forget that 1 in 3 Democrats in America are pro-life and another 1/3 oppose late term abortion. 

West Virginians know the importance of protecting the smallest and weakest among us, and I will fight for these values in the U.S. Senate. 

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Not a high-profile issue currently so it doesn't get a ton of attention. The true advantage to a press release like this comes in Jonathan's grading.

Sign in to follow this