TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Alexander Endorses Senate Candidates

John Alexander

Hello my fellow Coloradans, I am here to announce my support for the following Senatorial candidates. I urge the residents of their states to vote for them in these coming midterms. Alex Truboenski of Montana, Anthony Ludwig of Pennsylvania, Beau Bennet of West Virginia, Isabella Valentina of Nevada, Violet Dominguez of Arizona, Booker Marshall of Tennesee, and Alexis Parraz of New York. All of these people are great candidates and great friends of mine, I wish the best of luck to them and urge the people of their states to vote for them.

View full PR

23 hours ago, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

Hello my fellow Coloradans, I am here to announce my support for the following Senatorial candidates. I urge the residents of their states to vote for them in these coming midterms. Alex Truboenski of Montana, Anthony Ludwig of Pennsylvania, Beau Bennet of West Virginia, Isabella Valentina of Nevada, Violet Dominguez of Arizona, Booker Marshall of Tennesee, and Alexis Parraz of New York. All of these people are great candidates and great friends of mine, I wish the best of luck to them and urge the people of their states to vote for them.

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Nothing surprising here.

Truboenski/Ludwig/Bennet/Valetina/Dominguez/Marshall/Parraz:

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW  PRO GLO
Change 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1

Sign in to follow this