TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

Evelyn Vanderfleet Speaking on Violet Dominguez

Evelyn Vanderfleet

DNC Chair, Evelyn Vanderfleet, makes a statement regarding Senator Candidate Violet Dominguez @Violet Dominguez.

I want to express my continued support for a tremendous civil servant, Violet Dominguez.  After flying Apache helicopters in the Army, she has earned respect and her credibility.  Her example in leadership is desperately needed in the senate.  Violet has told me and many others that she, "doesn’t care about partisan lines" she goes on to say that she "is willing to work with “anyone serious” about finding solutions to national problems."   As DNC chair, I cannot think of anyone better to represent the Democratic party in the US senate.  As a party, we have our stance and group identity; however, we understand that each member of this party speaks not only for themselves but also for an entire population of people.  We encourage our members to vote their conscience, speak their minds, and most importantly, spend every day working towards finding solutions to the problems facing the United States of America.  Violet Dominguez is that kind of leader.  Arizona and this nation would benefit immensely by seeing her represent their state as Senator.  So go out and vote for Violet Dominguez in November!!!

View full PR

Dominguez:

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW  PRO GLO
Change 1 0 0 2 2 1 1 1

Dominguez's military background gives her some points among nationalists.

Sign in to follow this