TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
ILDem

Bennett on Campaign Finance

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

U.S. Senate Candidate Beau Bennett issued the following statement on Campaign Finance: 

Every single issue we talk about on the campaign trail is a moot point unless we end the revolving door between Capitol Hill and Wall Street. I support a constitutional Amendment overturning Citizens United, the Supreme Court decision, that has flooded our political process with even more dark money. 

The only lobbyist that we should be listening to is you, the everyday American. 

I'm running for Senate for all of West Virginia, not just the powerful few. Your interests are at the center of my candidacy and when elected I will not waver in my dedication to you and your concerns.

Isn't it about time the forgotten man has a fair shake? 

View full PR

16 hours ago, ILDem said:

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

U.S. Senate Candidate Beau Bennett issued the following statement on Campaign Finance: 

Every single issue we talk about on the campaign trail is a moot point unless we end the revolving door between Capitol Hill and Wall Street. I support a constitutional Amendment overturning Citizens United, the Supreme Court decision, that has flooded our political process with even more dark money. 

The only lobbyist that we should be listening to is you, the everyday American. 

I'm running for Senate for all of West Virginia, not just the powerful few. Your interests are at the center of my candidacy and when elected I will not waver in my dedication to you and your concerns.

Isn't it about time the forgotten man has a fair shake? 

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Not a sexy issue but good PR nevertheless.

Sign in to follow this