TedderVision
Wm96

@KarlCox

Wow! If you haven’t heard Anita Davis’ first ever speech on the House Floor from earlier today, you have to hear it. Welcome to Washington Ms. Davis. You will help us do great things for this country!

• Thanks 1

Anyone else see the irony in Labradoodle calling us fascists for trying to condemn fascism?

• Like 1

Sometimes you just have to laugh when someone fails so spectacularly and so publicly as @labradoodle.

Congrats to @JohnAlexanderCO on running for Senate! The senate people of Colorado would be lucky to have such a representative in the upper house of Congress. 

• Like 1

These tariffs are reckless and dangerous. Trade helps all Americans, and to claim anything different is to deny history.

So @presssec, are you going to tell us how 6,000 contractors and 2,000 troops is supposed to cost less than 1,500 troops?

Senate Republicans need to stop the blatant partisanship. Really? You can’t get behind veteran’s health? #peopleoverparty

Anyone care to tell @POTUS that @KnoxAR is Speaker of The House, and the House represents the will of the people? By saying he doesn't wait for the House's approval he's literally saying that he doesn't care what the people think.

Fitzgerald is no leader. We can do better, America.

• Like 1

Hey Republicans, did you listen to @APR today? There’s a white supremacist running under your party name. When are you going to condemn him?

18 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@KnoxAR Is he supposed to condemn the 46% of Virginia who said they would vote for him? What about those people? 

Yes, if an idea is popular you cannot condemn it. If people think it, it must be right.

you're talking abour a person who said that African-Americans are the "most dangerous people in America." Who cares how many people support him? Have a spine, Swanner.

2 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@KnoxAR @KarlCox are the 46% of people in VA who support Jared Taylor racists who should be condemned? This is a yes or no question. 

Condemn the toxic, outwardly racist ideology. Popularity does not matter.

That's what standing for your beliefs is, especially when it's unpopular. Which you are apparently incapable of doing. People with spines were able to read that he said "When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears" and condemn it immediately, regardless of how many people supported him. You are not one of those people.

1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@KarlCox That…didn’t answer my question. At all. You condemn Jared Taylor. You condemn me. What about half of Virginia? 

Ok, I have no idea whether they are racist or not. I only know that they support a man that we both know is racist, but somehow I still don't know if you support him.

I answered your question, now you answer mine. Do you or do you not support Jared Taylor for Senate?

Just now, TexAgRepublican said:

@KarlCox If they aren’t racist, then why do they support him? What other reason could there be if his white nationalism is what defines him?

You're gonna pull a muscle with all that reaching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@KarlCox If they aren’t racist, then why do they support him? What other reason could there be if his white nationalism is what defines him?

This, to everyone who is reading, is what a spineless politician looks like. He refuses to even say what he believes, let alone stand for it. He won't defend or condemn someone with clearly unacceptable views, but would rather hide behind poll numbers so he doesn't have to pay any kind of cost. It's a real shame to your office, Congressman.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jsawrie said:

You joined it. I asked if the House Minority leader would actually do something now that the scenario changed. That’s a fair question. But i wonder if the President supports a racist member of the party which he leads who is running for Senate. Let’s ask him.

RT

I’d just also like to point out that it’s been less than a week since the Senate Republicans unanimously voted to not condemn the Alt-Right.

18 minutes ago, Dogslife said:

Oh I can’t be racist, I have a Vietnamese wife but I still support a candidate that thinks African Americans are inferior to whites

And Taylor says he isn’t a racist and thinks that Asians are superior to whites. Swanner is really leaning into this “I’m basically Jared Taylor” thing.

Edited by Wm96
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Pop math quiz for Democrats. What number is bigger: $13 billion or $600 billion?

America, if any of you really believe that we are going to save $600 billion annually from denying visas to Chinese students, I have a wall built in a river to sell you in Texas.

• Like 1