TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

Update Our World Reality for New Players

I realize that for new players, they may not know what has already been put on the docket and passed/failed.  In order to avoid new players attempting to approach issues that have already been voted on, can we have a thread somewhere in the cloak room with the summary of all the previous dockets and a summary of what the bill did?  That way, new Republicans don't enter the game demanding a wall when it has already passed or someone addressing human trafficking.

Thoughts?

@Doomhammer I've been thinking about this for a while. Would something like this help? I've only done it for the first docket but I could finish it if you all think it'd be helpful.

115th Congress
Title Sponsor Signed by House Vote Senate Vote Note
Border Security and Immigration Reform Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan 435-0 100-0 DACA fix & other bipartisan immigration reforms
Stronger Americas Joint Security and Institutional Reform Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan UC UC Agreement with several Central/South American countries
Revenue Neutral Corporate Tax Reduction Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan 283-152 62-38 Reduces corporate tax
Naloxone Accessibility Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan UC UC Addresses heroine overdoses
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Accessibility Act Brianna O'Dwyer (R-RI) Macmillan UC UC Provides funding for mental health and substance abuse treatment

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

@Doomhammer I've been thinking about this for a while. Would something like this help? I've only done it for the first docket but I could finish it if you all think it'd be helpful.

115th Congress
Title Sponsor Signed by House Vote Senate Vote Note
Border Security and Immigration Reform Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan 435-0 100-0 DACA fix & other bipartisan immigration reforms
Stronger Americas Joint Security and Institutional Reform Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan UC UC Agreement with several Central/South American countries
Revenue Neutral Corporate Tax Reduction Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan 283-152 62-38 Reduces corporate tax
Naloxone Accessibility Act Kurt Faulhammer (R-NY) Macmillan UC UC Addresses heroine overdoses
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Accessibility Act Brianna O'Dwyer (R-RI) Macmillan UC UC Provides funding for mental health and substance abuse treatment

yes. Absolutely. 

1 minute ago, Dogslife said:

An important one to add would be American National Security Act

I think he's gonna do all the bills that were signed into law.

Edited by TexAgRepublican

16 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I think he's gonna do all the bills that were signed into law.

Even better. All bills debated by the House.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this