Jump to content
TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

Business Filing & Purchases

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

Approved (but the company does not yet own any assets). 

 

how do I do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shiggy said:

 

how do I do that?

The economy is broken into 13 sectors that players can purchase assets in. The price changes each year depending on the IC situation, but the 1789 chart is linked below. Your character currently has $20,000 available to spend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyle Fitzgerald invests $20,000 in Virginia Coal Transport. His cousin, Jack Swanner, is the CEO. The company is in Virginia.

Edited by TexAgRepublican
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Kyle Fitzgerald invests $20,000 in Virginia Coal Transport. His cousin, Jack Swanner, is the CEO. The company is in Virginia.

The company is approved but does not currently own any assets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Wilson family forms Wilson Family Trading in Massachusetts.

 

Invests 2 into the SST sector, focused on the import of coffee and sugar from the  West Indies and Netherlands

Invests 1 into rum distilling (MAN?)

Invests 1 into canal and turnpike projects (CIT)

Invests 1 into land speculation

 

SST (5k*2) + CIT (1.5k) + MAN (3k) + TS (1k) = 15.5k

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jacob said:

The Wilson family forms Wilson Family Trading in Massachusetts.

 

Invests 2 into the SST sector, focused on the import of coffee and sugar from the  West Indies and Netherlands

Invests 1 into rum distilling (MAN?)

Invests 1 into canal and turnpike projects (CIT)

Invests 1 into land speculation

 

SST (5k*2) + CIT (1.5k) + MAN (3k) + TS (1k) = 15.5k

Approved. Note that Benjamin Wilson is seen as the CEO of this business (meaning he earns an annual income of a % of your business's revenue) while the total business profit goes to Jacob Wilson. Jacob currently has 100% ownership of this business. You can transfer part ownership, but that's only really done between different players. It's unnecessarily complicated to split it between characters (though possible if you want). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr. O'Rourke transfers $4000 to create a company with Mr. Baumer as CEO.

Mr. Baumer establishes a company called Freedom Works and invests $6000 into AAM to purchase two units and $2000 into TS to purchase two units. 

Total cost = $8000

Total units purchased: 2 AAM and 2 TS

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reverend Gideon McGee transfers 7,500 to his Brother Paul McGee to form the Continental Plantation Agriculture Company (PA) to be Head Quartered in Georgia

(OOC: 20 bucks if you can guess what the abbreviation is, and what rl thing it's based on)

Edited by Batman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 4:52 AM, Russ said:

Mr. O'Rourke transfers $4000 to create a company with Mr. Baumer as CEO.

Mr. Baumer establishes a company called Freedom Works and invests $6000 into AAM to purchase two units and $2000 into TS to purchase two units. 

Total cost = $8000

Total units purchased: 2 AAM and 2 TS

In which state is the company headquartered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 1:41 PM, Batman said:

Reverend Gideon McGee transfers 7,500 to his Brother Paul McGee to form the Continental Plantation Agriculture Company (PA) to be Head Quartered in Georgia

(OOC: 20 bucks if you can guess what the abbreviation is, and what rl thing it's based on)

Approved (though it does not currently have any assets). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bruce said:

In which state is the company headquartered?

Company is quartered in Pennsylvania.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 2:56 PM, Bruce said:

Approved (though it does not currently have any assets). 

OOC: Does me saying the CEO purchases 1 stock of PA with that money mean it owns assets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Russ said:

Mr. O'Rourke invests 10,000 into Freedom Works.

To grow your company you should purchase more assets. "Investing" money doesn't do anything.

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

OOC: Does me saying the CEO purchases 1 stock of PA with that money mean it owns assets?

Yep, that's right. Are you wanting to purchase 1 asset of PA for $7500?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bruce said:

To grow your company you should purchase more assets. "Investing" money doesn't do anything.

Cancel that then. Mr. O'Rourke purchases 1 share of AAM and 3 shares of MAN.

Expenditures: $12,000

OOC: Still trying to learn the ropes of business.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Cancel that then. Mr. O'Rourke purchases 1 share of AAM and 3 shares of MAN.

Expenditures: $12,000

OOC: Still trying to learn the ropes of business.

Approved.

OOC: No worries, happy to walk yall through it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×