TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

1st Congress Roll Call

All members of the 1st Congress should take the oath of office by replying to this roll call:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

All characters that sign this roll call will receive a salary as follows:

House Member $1,500
Party Leader in House $1,750

NOTE: Normally the roll call is the time when we would elect a Speaker of the House. However, for this 1st Congress the NPC Frederick Muhlenberg (I-PA) is automatically going to be elected Speaker. We're going through the motions of a roll call to allow the parties to elect a party leader and to allow you folks to claim your salary.

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

• Thanks 1

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

• Thanks 1

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

• Thanks 1

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

• Thanks 1

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States

• Thanks 1