TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Shiggy

@Labradoodle

Mr. Swanner paints this picture because he knows it’s necessary to merit the expensive and largely symbolic project that is the wall. A problem this big and largely exaggerated can only be easily fixed by a solution that is large and symbolic as well. He’s like The Music Man, he comes to town and sells you an exaggerated problem only so he can sell you his fictional solution and then

That does not sound like someone who is putting American safety above politics. He is literally using political rhetoric to discredit the very real and very understand threat that is illegal immigration. Ramber called Swanner and anyone who talks about this problem as if they are scam-salesman. 

@calvinWard @Jsawrie  

Two other republicans who were there confirm that what was claimed to have happened did not actually happen.

@karlCox @Wm96 

I already said that I was one of the supposed "dissenters" who would have the most to loose from coming forward with an opposing opinion on Afghanistan. So how could I be part of the cover up if I was one of the "dissenters"?  #logic #really? #YouSoundLikeAlexJonesRightNow #conspiracytheory

The democrats are so eager to have a GOP scandal that they have espoused a crazy conspiracy theory posted anonymously on Fox News by a disgruntled staffer who does not even have his facts straight. Mr. Cox and other dems sound as crazed a conspiracy nut as Alex Jones when they talk about this memo.

Quick history lesson @CalvinWard @Jsawrie....Congress punted the legislative power of immigration to the president with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. Has nothing to do with dictators. 

@CalvinWard  @Jsawrie

Then he is right......congress cannot unilaterally withdraw troops from Afghanistan. That power is given only to the executive branch as Commander and Chief. I feel like I should have to explain this to an 8 year old........not to a congressman. #pitiful #badeducation

Edited by Shiggy

@Wm96 @KarlCox Oh yea....your condemnation of "fascism" in which you unconstitutionally bar people from congress based on ideology? #realfascism 

@Wm96 @KarlCox You keep using the word "fascism".......I don't think it means what you think it means. I will literally buy you a dictionary. #readmuch #udjukashun

@Jsawrie Correction......it is Alexander who is currently voting against an amendment to strike the clearly unconstitutional clause of the bill....not Anita Davis.

9 minutes ago, ILDem said:

All due respect to Mr. Labradoodle, but if he feels very passionate to not bar people from elected office based on their ideology, perhaps he in vote in favor of the Democratic amendment that would soothe his concerns. 

@ILDem I am very much in favor of the amendment and appreciate it begin brought forward as a common sense amendment. 

• Like 1

@Russ @Rep_Johnston_MO

Truly sorry about misspelling your name. It was not intentional. Not sorry for telling the truth about your anti-capitalistic and tyrannical bill.

Typical leftist manure from @Russ @Rep_Johnston_MO. Instead of talking about the issue when he is losing the argument, he resorts to calling me a corporatist puppet.  

Also, nothing could be further from the truth. I think that the globalist corporatism of neo-cons like W Bush and Obama are what ruined the jobs and economy in the U.S.

I think government should stay out of the free market and that corporations should stay out of politics.  Does Mr Johnston @Russ  agree that corporations should get out of politics and lobbying and likewise government should stay out of the free market?

It is actually republicans who submitted legislation to get rid of corporatism lobbying in congress. It is democrats like @Jsawrie and @Russ who have refused to bring it up for debate. Who are the real crony corporatists?

Retweet

3 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@Labradoodle has been a strong representative for Idaho, and he’ll make a great senator. I support him 100%.