TedderVision
Jsawrie

KnoxAR

So anyway Brandon, there you go. Just in case you’re running out of ideas, I wanted to go ahead and clear my chest. Man, that feels good. 

3 minutes ago, Nubbie said:

(1) And the electoral college was designed to protect this nation from tyranny. James Madison was concerned that groups of citizens who have a common interest in some proposal that would either violate the rights of other citizens. 

(2) Those that don't know why that need to read history.

Madison also says Congress should control War Powers. Guess who doesn’t #Fitz

52 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@POTUS has done multiple interviews + countless press appearances and public events. He interfaces with the public plenty. 75% approval.

Name the last one please

• Like 1

Raise your hand if you can show me a question and answer from Fitzgeralds last town hall?

#DoNothing

• Like 1

Can you name a single Republican who’s said they don’t support Jared Taylor? Not the minority leader, not a Senator, not the President. 

This is a fringe movement that would be receiving more attention than it deserves...The Alt Right have no political candidates running for office, no real world presence, and no clout inWashington whatsoever”

Now that they do Mr. Faulhammer, will you condemn them??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@KnoxAR @KarlCox are the 46% of people in VA who support Jared Taylor racists who should be condemned? This is a yes or no question. 

Jared Taylor is a racist. His popularity doesn’t justify his racism. But let’s ask you the yes or no. Do you support Jared Taylor for Senate?

1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I’m confused about why @KarlCox thinks I would get involved in a senate race in Virginia. I’m a backbencher from Houston. 

You joined it. I asked if the House Minority leader would actually do something now that the scenario changed. That’s a fair question. But i wonder if the President supports a racist member of the party which he leads who is running for Senate. Let’s ask him.

Dear @POTUS,

I know you’re busy not taking townhalls or press questions so I’ll keep this brief. Jared Taylor has said some pretty racist stuff.

Like “Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears” 

he also said

”Blacks are generally less intelligent than Hispanics, while Hispanics are generally less intelligent than whites, and whites are generally less intelligent than East Asians”

Now the guy, Jared Taylor, is running for Senate in Virginia. Do you support him for Senate or no?

I just think that if you don’t support a racist member of your party running for Senate, you should probably say “I don’t support him for Senate. I condem his words”

words like “The races are not equivalent”

I just don’t think it should be hard for any member of the GOP to come out and say “he’s a racist and I don’t approve of his words”

to quote Mr. Faulhammer, “condemning the altright is easy”

Its easy guys. Like Colin Kaepernick and Nike. Just do it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dogslife said:

Just for those following at home that might be confused by whatever Swanner is typing. Let just make this clear, racism and white nationalism is bad no matter what polling numbers say. Now is that so hard?

JOHN!!!

How did you type that? Amazing

1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

While Democrats are busy calling me a racist, my landmark campaign finance bill just got signed into law by @POTUS

We called Taylor a racist because he’s a racist. Who called you a racist?

Just now, Jsawrie said:

We called Taylor a racist because he’s a racist. Who called you a racist?

Which btw, do you support his views?

Just now, TexAgRepublican said:

Pop math quiz for Democrats. What number is bigger: $13 billion or $600 billion?

Would you would you like me to figure in the continuous income from when they stay after graduating?

Also, I asked POTUS a question about a member of his party who said some racist stuff. He hasn’t responded back. Is he busy at a townhall or press conference today? It’s just a yes or no. Won’t take him but a second

7 minutes ago, Wm96 said:

America, if any of you really believe that we are going to save $600 billion annually from denying visas to Chinese students, I have a wall built in a river to sell you in Texas.

RT

At some point Russia and Japan are going to get sick of this nonsense and retaliate too. At some point the bottom’s going to fall out and it will be regular Americans who get hurt. When looking for the responsible party just remember- It’s Fitz

2 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@KnoxAR has turned to the “Blame America” page of the liberal playbook.

I said blame Fitz not blame America. I know he thinks he’s like amazing. I think average Americans are about to get hurt.

Hey btw, you didn’t answer my question. Do you support Jared Taylor?

Doing something tonight Fitz hasn’t done since being sworn in as VP. 

A townhall in College Station

Edited by Jsawrie