TedderVision
Jsawrie

KnoxAR

Stonewalling would be sitting on the Walker Nomination. This isn’t opportunism, it’s vetting.Maybe Labradoodle should look into a good vet

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

@Jsawrie Correction......it is Alexander who is currently voting against an amendment to strike the clearly unconstitutional clause of the bill....not Anita Davis.

Then two things

1. Be a man and apologize publicly

2. He’s also not voting against it. He’s voting present. That’s different and his right

The funny thing about “small government” Conservatives. They’re not small government when they side step Congress. The people’s elected officials should be making decisions

Speaker John Knox pointed out that most of his constituents wouldn’t reach the point total needed for admission. That’s the whole point. We don’t want more of what we already have

Glad to know what Jack Swanner thinks of Arkansans. 

59 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

Democrats only support states’ rights when it suits their own warped agenda. They voted repeatedly against states’ rights last session.

I look forward to your pro states rights votes this docket

Somebody get the states rights coin. Some Republicans aren’t sure where they stand. 

One docket they’re for it

next docket “woah hey now”

inept. Incapable. And inconsistent. 

• Like 1

The gentleman from Texas is either pro-states rights or not. Depending on which way the wind blows. Might I suggest a Pro-states Rights exam?

9 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

While Republicans are tackling real issues like trade, terrorism and campaign finance reform, Dems are pushing the “dude weed” agenda.

And Protecting Miners, providing clean water for rural communities and condemning white nationalism. 

Howd you vote on that BTW??

Edited by Jsawrie

Deporting people for suspicion doesn’t sound like “small government conservatism” to me. The American people need to decide if the toddler tyrant speaks for them or not. 

Glad to see Sen. Truboenski running! He’s well respected and a great voice for the people of Montana. I wish him and his staff all the best on the campaign trail

As President, I’ll use Executive Orders to terminate Fitzgerald’s follies. Then we’ll let Congress be the lawmaking body. #Constitutionalism

As prices go up because of tariffs the American people have a simple question “Can you afford four more of Fitz?”

12 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

@POTUS never told anyone that he wasn’t going to run in 2020. Anyone who says otherwise is mistaken.

Somebody’s a liar. Who’s going to call the other a liar?

6 minutes ago, TexAgRepublican said:

The free market has a way of doing things more efficiently than the government. I know that's hard for Dems to accept.

Yeah I dont think national defense is one of those.

Now that there’s a member of the Alt-Right running for a House seat, let’s see how many members of the GOP want to pass a Condemnation of the Alt-Right

then let’s see how many still say no

I want to go ahead and beat Brandon Cooper to the punch. I know everyone will be shocked when this comes out and so I want to be the one you all hear it from 

I like going to the theater every now and then. Like once a year, my wife and I will go to the Arkansas Rep. Crucible is great. I’m sorry if this loses confidence in the electorate. 

Also, I like little dogs. We have one and that dog means the world to me. I’m sorry if this isn’t patriotic. 

When I was in college I ate Chinese food with chopsticks. It was cheap and delicious. I was broke. If my history with Jade China in Conway is scandalous I apologize to the American people