TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Shiggy

Unfounded Name Calling By Unhinged Democrat

Ralph Labradoodle

Karl Cox is simply resorting to name calling because he cannot win an argument based on facts. here are the ACTUAL FACTS;

1) The democrats introduced a bill "condemning the Alt-Right"; a group to which they attach the term "fascist"

2) The "Condemning the 'alt-right'" bill contains a clause that bars members of congress based on political ideology (which is ironically by definition the very definition of "fascism"  

3) The democrats, having been faced with a clearly unconstitutional and fascist (by definition) bill, then turn around and have the audacity to accuse me of "defending neo-nazis" and being a neo-nazi sympathizer.

If Mr. Cox even bothered to look up the definition of fascism he would find that barring people from politics because of their political ideology is the very definition of "fascism".

And who was it who proposed such a bill in the U.S congress?......oh yea....it was the democrats. I forgot.

View full PR

On 9/13/2018 at 11:38 PM, Shiggy said:

Ralph Labradoodle

Karl Cox is simply resorting to name calling because he cannot win an argument based on facts. here are the ACTUAL FACTS;

1) The democrats introduced a bill "condemning the Alt-Right"; a group to which they attach the term "fascist"

2) The "Condemning the 'alt-right'" bill contains a clause that bars members of congress based on political ideology (which is ironically by definition the very definition of "fascism"  

3) The democrats, having been faced with a clearly unconstitutional and fascist (by definition) bill, then turn around and have the audacity to accuse me of "defending neo-nazis" and being a neo-nazi sympathizer.

If Mr. Cox even bothered to look up the definition of fascism he would find that barring people from politics because of their political ideology is the very definition of "fascism".

And who was it who proposed such a bill in the U.S congress?......oh yea....it was the democrats. I forgot.

View full PR

Momentum: 0

Let it go bud.

Sign in to follow this