TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Wm96

Karl Cox: Bipartisanship on Display in First Docket

Karl Cox

Karl Cox (D-TN) spoke to reporters on the steps of the Capitol earlier today:

”I have to say, this is what bipartisan, common sense governing looks like. In our first docket, we put up two bills written by Republicans and two by Democrats. On both of the Democratic bills, we offered amendments, one proposed by a Republican and one proposed by a Democrat at the recommendation of a Republican, that are both looking to pass near unanimously and will undoubtedly make these bills better. Then, it’s looking like we’ll pass everything on the docket, and I think we will do it with a large number of votes on both sides of the aisle.

This is what cooperation looks like, and I’m glad to see it on display here in the House.”

View full PR

On 9/14/2018 at 1:30 PM, Wm96 said:

Karl Cox

Karl Cox (D-TN) spoke to reporters on the steps of the Capitol earlier today:

”I have to say, this is what bipartisan, common sense governing looks like. In our first docket, we put up two bills written by Republicans and two by Democrats. On both of the Democratic bills, we offered amendments, one proposed by a Republican and one proposed by a Democrat at the recommendation of a Republican, that are both looking to pass near unanimously and will undoubtedly make these bills better. Then, it’s looking like we’ll pass everything on the docket, and I think we will do it with a large number of votes on both sides of the aisle.

This is what cooperation looks like, and I’m glad to see it on display here in the House.”

View full PR

Momentum: 2

Sign in to follow this