TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
ILDem

Bennett on VP Nomination

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

Friends, 

In West Virginia we judge individuals not by what people say about them, but by what they've done. 

Marcus Walker is a good man. There's something about the bond between governors that is very genuine. 

He's a Republican, I'm a Democrat. But Ohio Republicans are some of the most level headed, pragmatic people I've ever met. He will be a good balance to the more conservative House members and I thank President Fitzgerald for his thoughtful choice of second in command. 

Walker is a moderate conservative with a Maverick streak. And considering the polarization of both parties, he will be a welcome addition to the Executive Branch. 

View full PR

On 9/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, ILDem said:

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

Friends, 

In West Virginia we judge individuals not by what people say about them, but by what they've done. 

Marcus Walker is a good man. There's something about the bond between governors that is very genuine. 

He's a Republican, I'm a Democrat. But Ohio Republicans are some of the most level headed, pragmatic people I've ever met. He will be a good balance to the more conservative House members and I thank President Fitzgerald for his thoughtful choice of second in command. 

Walker is a moderate conservative with a Maverick streak. And considering the polarization of both parties, he will be a welcome addition to the Executive Branch. 

View full PR

Momentum: 3

Sign in to follow this