TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
TexAgRepublican

President Nominates Williams for Attorney General

Kyle Fitzgerald

The White House
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – President Kyle Fitzgerald introduced Michael Williams as his nominee for the position of Attorney General.

President Kyle Fitzgerald:

“First of all, I would like to thank Ray Sizemore for his service as Attorney General. Replacing a man like Ray is no easy task, but we’ve found someone up to the job. I am proud to announce Michael Williams as our next Attorney General. Michael has extensive legal experience as a district attorney, a constitutional lawyer, a law professor, and a federal prosecutor. His experience in so many facets of the legal profession makes him uniquely qualified for this role, and I look forward to his timely confirmation.”

Attorney General-Designate Michael Williams:

“I'm grateful to the President for his nomination to serve in the role as Attorney General of the United States. Throughout my life I have maintained commitments to ensuring fairness, justice and enforcement of the law, as a district attorney and federal prosecutor. While teaching constitutional law and practicing it on the side, I recognised the importance of preparing our future lawyers, attorneys and philosphers where jurisprudence is concerned. These qualities are important in any nominee for the office of Attorney General. The legal profession is built on honesty and respect for the law. Following recent political scandals that have embroiled our nation, leadership in the Department of Justice is needed now more than ever, and we can all be thankful for the leadership shown by President Fitzgerald to fill the vacancy so the Department of Justice can do its work for all Americans.”

View full PR

On 9/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, TexAgRepublican said:

Kyle Fitzgerald

The White House
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – President Kyle Fitzgerald introduced Michael Williams as his nominee for the position of Attorney General.

President Kyle Fitzgerald:

“First of all, I would like to thank Ray Sizemore for his service as Attorney General. Replacing a man like Ray is no easy task, but we’ve found someone up to the job. I am proud to announce Michael Williams as our next Attorney General. Michael has extensive legal experience as a district attorney, a constitutional lawyer, a law professor, and a federal prosecutor. His experience in so many facets of the legal profession makes him uniquely qualified for this role, and I look forward to his timely confirmation.”

Attorney General-Designate Michael Williams:

“I'm grateful to the President for his nomination to serve in the role as Attorney General of the United States. Throughout my life I have maintained commitments to ensuring fairness, justice and enforcement of the law, as a district attorney and federal prosecutor. While teaching constitutional law and practicing it on the side, I recognised the importance of preparing our future lawyers, attorneys and philosphers where jurisprudence is concerned. These qualities are important in any nominee for the office of Attorney General. The legal profession is built on honesty and respect for the law. Following recent political scandals that have embroiled our nation, leadership in the Department of Justice is needed now more than ever, and we can all be thankful for the leadership shown by President Fitzgerald to fill the vacancy so the Department of Justice can do its work for all Americans.”

View full PR

Momentum: 0 (hit cap)

Williams: 5

Sign in to follow this